7Bravo - Programs and Schedules

I watched Saturday Night Live tonight too, and quite enjoyed it. Having never watched the show before, apart from seeing the odd clip from a few US talk shows over the years.

Tonight was Episode 1 from Season 47 (which aired in the US on 2 October 2021).

2 Likes

Watched some Judge Jerry this morning. Didn’t realise it was Jerry Springer until now. Quite funny how the 2 women were carrying on at each other… wouldn’t have got away with that behaviour with Judge Judy lol
Was real “Jerry Springer” type behaviour.

1 Like

Billboard

3 Likes

Yeah, he doesn’t control the proceedings like she does!

1 Like

Does anyone know if Below Deck Australia aired on 7B this week, because two days later it still hasn’t popped up on 7plus? Surely they haven’t dumped it already?

1 Like

It was in the official schedule for Wednesday.

1 Like

maybe the boffins just forgot to upload it.

7Bravo slipped to 0.7% share last week, it lowest so far to be the lowest rated commercial multichannel. The week also featured 7Fix’s audience dropping as well to one of its lowest shares ever. It seems that 7Bravo may be cannibalising Seven’s other multis rather than building audience for the network. The channel also doesn’t seem to have found an audience in any key demo that I can see, though I don’t recall Seven saying what its target demo is. Early days yet though.

5 Likes

It’s only saving grace may be 7Plus, wonder if any of Bravo’s shows are doing something in that space either live stream or more so vod, especially key demos?

Not surprising it isn’t rating.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but here we go:

Right now on 7Bravo is an episode of Botched. Also airing on Nine is (a different episode of) Botched. Is this the first time the same show has aired on two channels at the same time?

1 Like

It’s not the first, though i can’t think of any recent example. But if you go back to the 1980s, Murder She Wrote appeared on both Nine and Ten at the same timeslot for some time.

If you look at this thread you might find more recent examples: Different Bat-Time, Different Bat-Channel (Shows on more than one network)

EDIT: looking at that thread it appears that both 7 and 9 fought it out with The Big Bang Theory at the same time a few years back

1 Like

I’m pretty sure both 10 and 10Bold have aired different episodes/seasons of NCIS in the same timeslot at some point recently.

2 Likes

In June I remember 7mate and 7flix aired two seperate Family Guy episodes at the same time (2am though).

2 Likes

9 and 10 both had Married with Children at one stage too.
Slightly different scenario…
7 had the first season of Friends in its vault which it hadn’t aired, and 9 had the subsequent season it couldn’t show until the original had screened.

1 Like

Both networks did not air them at the same time though. Friends I recall Nine could only start season 2 once Seven had shown the season final of season 1.

Well it made no sense to start season 2 if viewers had not watched season 1. Even though each episode is self-contained, the sow features story arcs over many episodes. Starting season 2 before season 1 had aired would have ruined the show for any potential fans and maybe even resulted in the show struggling to find an audience.

That’s why I said “slightly different scenario”.

News Corp reports Lucia Hawley, the 24-year-old daughter of Antonia Kidman and niece of Nicole Kidman, is the new face of Live from E! where she will host from red carpets from across the country for 7Bravo.

Lucia Hawley joins 7Bravo

Emerging star named new local host and face of iconic Live From E! red-carpet coverage in Australia

7Bravo , the free-to-air and digital partnership between NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer and the Seven Network, today named Australian presenter and reporter Lucia Hawley as the channel’s local host and face of iconic Live From E! red-carpet events in Australia.

With a passion for fashion and an eye for style, Lucia will be front and centre at Australia’s biggest awards shows and fashion events, showcasing all the red-carpet glamour with Live From E! coverage on 7Bravo, which launched on the Seven Network and 7plus on 15 January. She will also bring audiences interviews with some of the country’s most successful stars and celebrities visiting from across the globe.

Lucia is an emerging Australian presenter, reporter and producer who is making her mark in the industry, having already helped cover some of the biggest red-carpet events in the country, including the TV WEEK Logie Awards and ARIA Awards. An up-and-coming talent in the media landscape, she has reported on the latest breaking stories, interviewed Australian stars and shared the best fashion trends. No stranger to red carpets, she will deliver audiences all the glitz and glamour from the country’s most talked about events, with her insightful fashion commentary and down-to-earth, elegant charm.

NBCUniversal International Networks & Direct-to-Consumer and Distribution, Australia & New Zealand Managing Director, Chris Taylor, said: “We are delighted to welcome Lucia Hawley to 7Bravo as the local host and face of red-carpet coverage in Australia. Live From E! is such an iconic brand that will thrive locally on 7Bravo with Lucia on the red carpet at the biggest events in the country. She brings her intuitive knowledge of the world of show business, coupled with her expertise in fashion, beauty and pop culture to the role, which we know she will take on with drive and passion.”

Lucia said: “I’m incredibly excited to join 7Bravo and front such a respected and loved brand. Growing up around the entertainment industry, I have watched many Live From E! red carpets over the years and feel so honoured to be able to bring my passion for style, entertainment and celebrities to the role. To be a part of the 7Bravo family and bring Australian audiences interviews with the brightest stars and red carpet coverage in the country is a dream come true.”

On 7Bravo, Lucia joins television personality Dominic Bowden. Dominic was previously announced as a face of the channel who, based in LA, will have access to some of the channel’s biggest stars. An established host, reporter, and correspondent, he will bring audiences interviews with the biggest Bravo-lebrities, from the glamorous The Real Housewives to the crews of Below Deck and the top agents from Million Dollar Listing.

Both Lucia and Dominic will also be featured on Bravo New Zealand, a premiere lifestyle and entertainment brand and established channel that has been delivering NZ audiences the best unscripted and entertainment content since 2016.

Separately, Francesca Hung has decided to focus on other exciting projects – including her first leading role in a scripted drama series – following three incredible years as the local host of E! Australia.

“Over the last three years, Francesca has been an integral part of the E! brand in Australia and a respected presence at some of the biggest red-carpet events in the country,” said Taylor. “Her star continues to rise and we wish her every success in the future as she embarks on the next exciting phase of her journey.”

Committed to delivering new advertising opportunities and connecting brands with audiences, 7Bravo has assembled the “Friends of 7Bravo”, which will include Francesca. The “Friends of 7Bravo” is a carefully curated and diverse range of talent to provide new, branded partnership opportunities for clients.

The “Friends of 7Bravo” have expertise in fashion, beauty, style, fitness, food and more. By working with some of Australia most celebrated and recognisable content creators, 7Bravo will create compelling branded content solutions for clients, across linear and social platforms.

The “Friends of 7Bravo” include:

7Bravo is Australia’s new free-to-air home for NBCUniversal’s stellar portfolio of reality content, including the world’s most iconic unscripted TV franchises and series from Bravo and E!, as well as Live from E! red carpet coverage from the biggest award shows and compelling true crime content from Oxygen True Crime.

1 Like