7Bravo - Programs and Schedules

3 Likes

7Bravo had its launch in Sydney on Friday, attended by Lucia Hawley, Sonia Kruger, Christian Wilkins and many more.

US talk show host Andy Cohen was special guest.

3 Likes

Let’s go girls!

The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip returns for Season 2 on 7Bravo and 7plus

A new set of iconic women from The Real Housewives franchise set off on a beautiful vacation when The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip returns for Season 2 on Tuesday 7 March at 9.30pm on 7Bravo and 7plus.

For the first time since their departure from The Real Housewives, several of the most unforgettable ex-Housewives will collide for a much-anticipated vacation at one of the most iconic homes in franchise history: Dorinda Medley’s Bluestone Manor.

The new season takes viewers on a trip down memory lane as the ladies indulge in the lush countryside of the Berkshires with top-notch luxury, hilarious escapades and non-stop drama.

The new season will feature eight all-star Housewives alumnae from coast-to-coast, including Dorinda Medley and Jill Zarin of The Real Housewives of New York City, Phaedra Parks and Eva Marcille of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge of The Real Housewives of Orange County and Brandi Glanville and Taylor Armstrong of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip Season 2 is produced by Shed Media. Lisa Shannon, Dan Peirson, John Paparazzo, Barrie Bernstein and Andy Cohen serve as executive producers.

Get hooked on 7Bravo, your new free-to-air destination for extraordinary reality, entertainment and true crime content.

Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip Season 2 premieres 9.30pm Tuesday 7 March on 7Bravo and 7plus

I’m curious TVCynic, have you observed or been informed as to any changes to 7Bravo’s line-up as yet? Perhaps too early, but Seven are usually quick to react to poor ratings even on multi-channels, such as when their beloved 7mate flops below 2% (especially back in 2018 or whenever they used to get 4, 5, 6, 7% and I think one of those years finished No. 1 with an average over 4%!) I wonder though, with this being a different channel/set-up, if Seven programming don’t have the luxury/flexibility to do that with Bravo? So far, Friday nights seem their best, with a few impressive over 2% IIRC.

1 Like

I really don’t see the point of this channel. Most of the content is “re-cycled” from and shown on other sources. Season 3 of The Real Housewives Ulimate Girls Trip is already being advertised. If NBCUniversal are programming it, surely they could get more up to date and new shows. I was interested when I saw that 7 were getting a Bravo station but this is of no interest to me.

It probably doesn’t help that it’s not exclusive either, with a shared output, seeing Foxtel just signed the new NBC-U contract as well and no doubt get the first runs or the best first picks

1 Like

Top Chef Junior, a spin-off of Top Chef, premieres on 7Bravo on Monday April 3 at 1pm and continues weekdays in the same timeslot.

Season 1, which debuted in the US in October 2017, consisted of 14 episodes and feature 12 young chefs, aged 9–14. The winner receives $50,000 and the title of Top Chef Junior. It was hosted by NCIS: Hawaii star Vanessa Lachey (who was host of MTV’s Total Request Live at the time) with Curtis Stone as head judge.

Real Housewives of Miami - Season 3

From Tuesday 25 April 9:30 PM

Adriana and Lea deal with fallout from a scandal; Lisa’s attempt to get the group together falls apart.

2 Likes

7Bravo presents: Cultured

Hosted by Lucia Hawley direct from the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival

Australia’s biggest cultural trends in fashion, innovation and sustainability will be explored in Cultured: a special presentation hosted by Lucia Hawley, premiering 6.00pm Saturday, 15 April on 7Bravo and 7plus.

Cultured is a local format that focuses on the biggest cultural trends happening right now in Australia; digging a little deeper to understand how and why Australians are changing their opinions on fashion, innovation, and more.

Fashion festivals are the mecca for Australian fashion and beauty lovers and, in this episode of Cultured, Lucia heads to the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival to unpack innovation and sustainability in fashion, capturing cutting-edge moments and stories.

Lucia gets behind-the-scenes access, chatting with some of this year’s most innovative designers including Genevieve Smart from Ginger and Smart, Dale McCarthy from Bondi Born and Melbourne designer Jason Grech, to discuss creativity, innovation and how consumers can be more conscious when it comes to sustainability.

The episode also captures some of the best beauty trends that are innovating incredible runway looks and features friends of 7Bravo, Elliot Garnaut and Rey Vakili who have their finger on the pulse of fashion.

Lucia and Elliot also deliver the most iconic looks and fashion must-haves from the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival with The Curated: a shoppable format where viewers can learn more about their favourite fashion trends and looks by simply scanning a QR code on their screens.

7Bravo is one of the exclusive media partners of the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival – an event celebrating fashion, arts, ideas, and creative endeavours for everyone at home to enjoy.

Get hooked on 7Bravo: your new free-to-air destination for extraordinary reality, entertainment and true crime content.

Cultured premieres 6.00pm Saturday, 15 April on 7Bravo and 7plus

1 Like
1 Like

Sizzle in the city

The Real Housewives of Miami heats up on 7Bravo and 7plus

After a year of unprecedented times through a pandemic, the Miami social scene is burning up and America’s hottest city is set to sizzle when The Real Housewives of Miami returns for Season 4 at 9.30pm Tuesday, 25 April on 7Bravo and 7plus.

Set against the backdrop of one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, The Real Housewives of Miami is a wild ride of red-hot fun and friendship with, of course, no drama to spare.

The Season 4 cast includes returning Housewives Alexia Echevarria, Lisa Hochstein and Larsa Pippen alongside newcomers Guerdy Abraira, Dr. Nicole Martin and Julia Lemigova: the first LGBTQIA+ Housewife. Fan favourites Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, alongside newcomer Kiki Barth, will also be featured in the series.

Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:

• Alexia embraces new beginnings with her fiancée Todd and her budding beauty salon business venture, as she comes to terms with the secrets and lies of her past marriage. In the middle of wedding planning, she finds herself caught between Todd and her eldest son Peter, who are at odds after an unexpected disagreement.
  • After building her $40 million mega-mansion on Star Island and finally having the two children she always dreamed of, Lisa – a philanthropist, socialite, health and beauty expert and model – wrestles with whether having it all means true happiness. Additionally, Lisa must reconcile a startling revelation in her marriage to Lenny that may leave their relationship fractured beyond repair.
  • Restarting her life after separating from her NBA superstar husband, Scottie Pippen, Larsa is charting her own course and redefining her life as an independent woman. Now single, she navigates the dating world and embraces her newest business venture, which quickly becomes a hot topic within the group.
  • Born in Haiti, raised as a child in Paris and now resident of Miami, Guerdy Abraira is an interior designer and luxury event planner who mingles with Miami’s elite. For 26 years she has been married to her high school sweetheart and firefighter husband, with whom she has two boys. As Guerdy plans Alexia’s upcoming nuptials, the self-proclaimed workaholic quickly learns that she has her work cut out for her and may have signed up for more than she expected.
  • New Housewife Dr. Nicole Martin is a successful, self-made board-certified anesthesiologist, award-winning teacher and lecturer in Miami. She raises her two-year-old son Greyson with her partner Anthony. After an extremely distressing and challenging upbringing, Dr. Nicole reevaluates her relationship with her estranged dad for the sake of her son.
  • Joining the ladies is Julia Lemigova, a former Russian beauty queen married to pro tennis player Martina Navratilova. The opposite of her city-slick Housewife friends, Julia runs a small farm outside of Miami and can often be found on the farm feeding the chickens or milking goats among the menagerie of animals found on her property.

Get hooked on 7Bravo: your new free to air destination for extraordinary reality, entertainment and true crime content.

Real Housewives of Miami Season 4 premieres 9.30pm Tuesday 25 April on 7Bravo and 7plus

1 Like

Top Chef Family Style premieres on 7Bravo on Sunday, May 7, at 6.30pm. A spin-off of Top Chef, the show features young chefs teaming up with adult family members to compete in culinary challenges for a US$100,000 prize. It debuted in the US in September 2021 with singer Meghan Trainor as host, and Marcus Samuelsson as head judge.

1 Like

I watched a little bit of Top Chef on Bravo this morning, was just some background filler for something I was doing, actually didn’t mind it, had the chefs go to a cranberry farm and harvest, then back in the kitchen ‘hero’ (:wink: MC) that in a dish.

It reminded me a lot of our MasterChef set-up, from the host and guest judge chef, to the pantry and how they have to select, to the kitchen itsself and the walk-around tasting and critiquing.

However, I still prefer this reality set-up (as opposed to a limited setting and solo demonstrative show like Huey or Good Chef Bad Chef etc) featuring amateurs/home cooks, like MasterChef, not this which features already profesisonals and actually high achievers such as executive chefs and co-managers/owners of Michelin Star restaurants.

7Bravo will show Live from E!: The Met Gala today (Tuesday) at 5.30pm.

1 Like

Below Deck Adventure

From Wednesday 17 May 8:30PM

Captain Kerry takes Below Deck on its greatest adventure yet - the cold waters of Norway! Faye joins Mercury Yacht Mercury as chief stew with experience from all over the world as a former businesswoman, but when she finds out her team of stews know each other, she worries how their past will serve the interior.

When will this channel get new content? I was excited to see a Bravo channel when it was announced but this is just showing “old” programming and rubbish. Below Deck Adventure is good though but I watched it all months ago.

As the first season has progressed, I have found Judge Jerry has moved a bit back towards having some ridiculous people aka Springer show. Hard to believe some aren’t staged or hyped up by the producers.

Of course it’s hyped. Why would you think otherwise? :grinning:

There’s a chill in the air

Below Deck Adventure embarks on a Nordic excursion

Go beyond the deck and off the yacht when the latest iteration of Below Deck takes passengers paragliding, exploring caves and on extreme helicopter rides along the Norwegian Fjords in Below Deck Adventure, premiering 8.30pm Wednesday, 17 May on 7Bravo and 7plus.

Below Deck Adventure features thrill-seeking charter guests looking to push their limits for an unforgettable experience along the picturesque landscapes rich in Viking history.

Below Deck Adventure is led by Captain Kerry Titheradge, who has decades of experience in waters all over the world. The Captain keeps the crew of motor yacht Mercury in line as they cruise through the dangerously narrow yet breathtaking fjords. He tasks his team to curate the ultimate experience for their guests with excursions as they explore the Valdall Caves and paraglide in Andalsnes – all within the unpredictable cold waters of Norway.

Chef Jess Condy is a wanderlust who demands excellence; Chief Stew Faye Clarke left her high-power job in the business world to pursue yachting; Stews Oriana Schneps and Kasie Faddah, who arrive with some rocky history having previously worked together, vie for the position of second stewardess.

Bosun Lewis Lupton and deckhands Nathan Morely, Michael Gilman and Kyle Dickard come together in this frigid-water region as some situations get heated when expectations are not met and interpersonal conflicts come to a head.

The yachties hit their fair share of stormy seas and come together to give the charter guests an experience of a lifetime.

Below Deck Adventure is produced by Shed Media.

I been watching Below Deck videos on YouTube gotta say it’s kinda a guilty pleasure of mine :yum: