60th TV Week Logie Awards 2018

Yeah they are more into the AACTAs…

3 Likes

Inside.

The show room on the Love Boat?

1 Like

Live “Next” Promo on the Red Carpet with Sonia Kruger, Sylvia Jefferies and someone who’s name I don’t know but probably should:

4 Likes

Leila McKinnon.

1 Like

I really hope Grant doesn’t get it. I’m thinking it could be an Amanda upset.

Thanks - certainly not Leila’s usual hairstyle! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One unkind description of Tracy’s dress I saw on Twitter - “wearing the red carpet”

6 Likes

reminds me of Handmaids Tale.

2 Likes

Citation needed for this one. Graham Kennedy would easily have more than 10. So would Bert. (EDIT: From my list Bert has won 13, including 4 Gold and 1 Hall of Fame)

And Anne Wills in Adelaide won 19 of them!

Tweet written by a millennial that doesn’t realise that stuff happened before 2000?

4 Likes

Sponsor board

Spelling error!

2 Likes

Amanda and Grant - enjoying the “loose” Queensland feel this year. Both report travelling to the Logies by dolphin tonight.

1 Like

Great to see that Nine can’t get Georgie’s last name right. “GARDINER” was on screen during the best dressed contenders.

5 Likes

I really detest this whole “vote for a nine show/person now” during the ad breaks. It’s an incredibly unfair advantage during the actual start of preceedings.
How is that allowed?? #rigged

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sad to see they can’t get the big American star’s surname spelt correctly

6 Likes

Slyvia looks great! Also Natalie too.

Fuck sake. That is not ok.

1 Like

A few of the celebrities have mentioned that this year’s Logies has a relaxed feel to it being on the Gold Coast compared it to being in Melbourne.

They could’ve done something better with the marquee on the red carpet. It makes the broadcast look even cheaper

3 Likes

They seem to be really flogging the Village Roadshow Theme Parks ads. Theme Parks on the Gold Coast could use some positive promotion at the moment.

4 Likes