60th TV Week Logie Awards 2018

Live red carpet stream has started - it’s a jungle reunion so far.

5 Likes

Angela Bishop in Gold Coast for the Logies with a disabled person Marlena Katene.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Jennifer Keyte didn’t make it for the group photo?

2 Likes

Someone’s gotta co-host The Project tonight, newest team member missed out apparently!

Pointing out the expensive bracelet.

2 Likes

Its pretty good that the Hall Of Fame recipient has been kept under wraps so far.

1 Like

At least Wilmer found the venue. Keen to see #TVWeekLogies trending in Venezuela. Where’s his Denyer4Gold badge?

vlcsnap-2018-07-01-17h16m00s007

3 Likes

Behind the Scenes

2 Likes

The “disabled person” is actually a freelance journalist who has interviewed some of the biggest names in the music business.

5 Likes

Sandra throwing shade at Tarsh “Don’t worry about Natasha, she’s very annoying” :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’ve got a copy of TV Week “2018 Logies Special” which features stories on the winners. This year, because voting for the “Most Popular” categories continues right up to the red carpet, they have not done stories on those categories in this issue. I guess they’ll save those for next week. Instead, they’ve got stories on the winners of the “Most Outstanding” categories. Although they have only mentioned this show and actors are nominated, going on past years’ issues these have been the winners.

Most Outstanding Drama Series
Wentworth (Foxtel – Showcase)

Most Outstanding Actress
Pamela Rabe in Wentworth (Foxtel – Showcase)

Most Outstanding Supporting Actor
Hazem Shammas in Safe Harbour (SBS)

Most Outstanding Supporting Actress
Jacqueline McKenzie in Romper Stomper (Stan)\

Hall of Fame
60 Minutes, Nine Network

I assume Hugo Weaving wins Most Outstanding Actor and because he spoke out against the Logies, has been left out of the magazine.

1 Like

Hmm…I reckon the Hall of Fame inductee choice might be a controversial one.

6 Likes

Channel Ten on Twitter.

3 Likes

What a joke it’s going to be.
It’s really a Nine show and incredibly dissapointing, it needs to rotate around the networks IMO
So much for recognising the wonderful women in the industry… :unamused:

7 Likes

Channel 9 already rigging it.

Please let Seven or Ten have the show next year so that it still has a sense of credibility before it dies off completely.

3 Likes

I don’t think either of them have any interest in doing so

3 Likes

Seven seems to be completely ignoring the event.

1 Like

4 Likes