60th TV Week Logie Awards 2018

1 Like

There seems to be a bigger crowd watching the red carpet than what they get at a Gold Coast Titans home game.

Blessed be the fruit, Tracy.

9 Likes

Dave Shocking

Very Strange. WTF that Lisa comment then bringing up Waleed/Carrie.

This is very bizarre.

2 Likes

Hopefully this moron can wrap it up soon before he makes some more enemies.

2 Likes

His whole don Burke thing was so awkward. Why keep saying “I love don”. Just move on mate.

5 Likes

One of the local state high schools called, they want their covered walkway back…

Dave is quite funny with those crossovers, that comment about Don was just meh…

The reality program award is a bit tricky to even guess…

Not surprised about the result for the Block…

In one of the studio 10 facebook lives, I’m pretty sure Ang Bishop said the red carpet setup is very similar to the golden globes…

1 Like

Is Tony Martin the voice over guy tonight?

4 Likes

It’s a good thing Dave didn’t try out his woeful Logies opening monologue at a hotel in Nerang. He would’ve been booed off stage and copped a few XXXX stubbies to the head.

4 Likes

The stage lighting is terrible! Shelly and Scott were beaming light like reflectors off their foreheads!

1 Like

Yes

Thoughts on this year’s graphics and set?

Whoever it is, it’s terrible. Really tacky. The overt commentary is really annoying.

I’m sorry, but this is just terrible.

2 Likes

I wonder if he would’ve made for a better (or at least more interesting) choice of Opening presenter than Dave Hughes?

I was considering watching this just for the sake of commentating on how shit it is, but with exams starting tomorrow I won’t bother.

From the sound of things, I sure am glad I made the right choice.

Who the hell is doing these abysmal voiceovers?

Shame that for such a big anniversary, there’s not more of a big deal being made of it. The 50th was pretty good at it.

3 Likes

Hamish and Andy have just stated that Dave Hughes doesn’t love Don Burke. Oh dear.
The voiceovers are crap

1 Like

4 Likes