6 News Australia

If your throwing to a live cross it’s fine and expected but at the start and end of a recorded package it’s not so much expected.

2 Likes

Love the new graphics! I dunno , there is something about it and doesn’t take up the full screen… great coverage from the team lately. Lots going on!

A few mic issues on my end in the latest bulletin but we will be back next week and hopefully with the weather again - lots of it too with another low pressure system expected into next week.

4 Likes

so 6 News looked a little different tonight - we’re trying to cut out the fluff & get straight to the headlines to make sure everyone is up-to-date - let me know what you think!

1 Like

Looks good Leo, have you changed your lighting setup recently? It looks pretty washed out from what I can see, very soft.

I just watched on my phone and reckon both the headline text and top line of the lower third could do with an increase in font size - seems the box has the space there.

My only other feedback would be the same as the last, annunciation of particular words and towards the end of sentences makes it difficult at times to understand what’s being said.

1 Like

yeah have been trialling some stuff since we moved into a permanent home studio

1 Like

Back on location tonight… a new look too !
Wireless go mic and some 6 mic flags aswell

6 Likes

I liked the story about “Will Anderson” on the 8PM news. Is this him? Wil Anderson - Wikipedia

Tell us your age, without telling us your age.

6 Likes

And with a username like that you’d think he would be the opposite…

1 Like

Spirit Of Tasmania! Have you tried it ?
Great way to get across the Bass Straight and now to/from the brand new terminal in Geelong! :passenger_ship:

World class tourism opportunities for the area. All aboard - see you on Sunday night.

4 Likes

No way did you guys get a sponsor story with the Spirit!?

1 Like

No sponsorship , I just headed down to check it all out and do the National Monday forecast on location!

2 Likes

I love doing the weather on location - I don’t know i just love the great outdoors and going to different places… I’ve taken 6 weather to Bendigo, Ballarat, Geelong, Philip Island in VIC + Sydney and the GC☀️

Love promoting local events and supporting communities especially in regional areas. I work at the Zoo and would love to do something but not sure ab their strict social media policies!!

3 Likes

Yep, done the Spirit return once and thought it was great, not a fan of sleeping in the cabins though, bit much movement for my liking. Be interesting to see how the move to Geelong goes long term. So far as tourism goes I’d think it’d be favourable even though it’s further out of my way.

Not a dire mistake but it’s strait when referring to a passage of water.

Could be tricky but you could do something from nearby the Zoo and give it a shout out without specifically mentioning it or being there. There’s some great spots around the Zoos you could use.

4 Likes

I’ve just booked a trip to Bali in the first few weeks of December… I could do the national forecast from a deck chair on the beach :beach_umbrella::joy:

5 Likes

6 News for this Sunday, November the 6th. 6 News (6 November 2022) - YouTube

1 Like

Victoria Decides: Election 2022

From 6pm AEDT on Saturday November 26 on 6 News

4 Likes

Noticed that 6News was LIVE tonght, also there was a special edition yesterday that was LIVE as well.

Are they both permanent @Leo_Puglisi6?

Yeah our live broadcasts are going to ramp up, you’ll see it a lot this week

2 Likes

Link to watch tonight’s Victorian election livestream - we’re on from 6pm to (at least) 12am AEDT

1 Like