6 News Australia

Also Prue is hardly even in the industry anymore

1 Like

I think some of thr comments here are a bit harash. Theres two people who seem to think constant negative feedback without constructive feedback is going to help. I suspect those who are throwing stones at a young lad who has a lot on his plate are just keyboard warriers and dont work in the industry. Instead of belittling help suggest ways he can improve.

Leo and his team doing a good job at such young age such a shame that there are a few people here are actually jealous.

13 Likes

Slight graphic relaunch tonight: The ticker is no longer on the entire screen left to right and the watermark is now on the top left and smaller.

1 Like

Video:

5 Likes

The lower thirds look good not so sure about the use of the BBC theme.

Still think it’s pretty incredible what you’re able to produce, my only thing watching this was the pacing at time felt very rushed to get through certain lines and your annunciation of some words wasn’t as clear as what it needed to be.

Otherwise, great job as always Leo.

Good job i watched the full bulletin after not watching for a few weeks. The theme music is fine much better than what you were using before less loud as well. However there are quite a lot of pauses of 2 or 3 seconds before the report plays. Is there a reason for that?

I don’t like the long closure being almost a minute it provides no purpose and i would prefer actual content in its place.

Keep up the good work.

legally it’s not - we purchased it and it’s not identical. not their official theme

gonna be totally honest, the original recording was deleted and a re-record was done later

it’s not causing content to be lost though since we don’t have a time limit - we just add it in because “why not”

1 Like

You do have a time limit which is why your latest bulletin was 24 minutes or 23 minutes without the closure and not over 60 minutes.

No, we aim for about 18-25 minutes every bulletin

Never had a strict requirement

5 Likes

So just stop watching at 23 minutes when the content is done. You don’t have to stay for the whole thing?

7 Likes

Sure i can do that and so do probably 99 percent of people who watch so why waste the video time?

Anyway each to their own.

21 Likes

you definitely know you have made it when you are a question on a game show!

11 Likes

Jason goes on about the long closer every so often but there are some of us (speaking for myself anyway) who like that it’s there.

Since the days of long closers on TV are gone it’s nice someone still does it. That’s the bonus of it being on YouTube and not TV… there’s no such thing as wasted time and if you don’t like something you can skip it.

8 Likes

It’s a YouTube bulletin. It doesn’t matter how long it is.

2 Likes

If i am being completely honest the pause of 1 to 3 seconds between when the script finishes and the story package plays and after when going back to Leonardo is more annoying then a longer closure.

I always thought that was done on purpose like how the delay is to a live cross on normal FTA television. He could instead have an animation

3 Likes

I think it’s a nice touch to be honest.

1 Like

I have to agree I like the pause.