2022 Victorian Election - Media Coverage

1 Like

Seven have a great panel.

2 Likes

I like the addition of Fiona Patten, it gives a different perspective to the majors

5 Likes

I guess, if you quality commentary like this.

https://twitter.com/jeff_kennett/status/1593543557662445573?t=x1Ei46_KtcAVdVqquQqmzA&s=19

Whether you personally like Jeff or not doesn’t matter. Fact is he’s a former Premier so his insights add value to the panel.

3 Likes

I look forward to Peta Credlin’s hard hitting investigation into how the liberal party is full of extreme right wing freaks and religious nutbags.

This is far more concerning and dangerous than any perceived faults in Dan Andrews.

3 Likes

You’ll be waiting a longtime. :joy:

5 Likes

Who’s blowing the "dictatorship " dog whistle to appeal to the fringe again. How much lower can he go? And for the record, I actually voted for Kennett so that might tell you something about how I viewed his politics.

Great use of the ABC News Set in Vic for the show

7 Likes

Ugh I thought we’d seen the last of the fossil Kennett since they dispensed his segment with Latham on Sunrise. He just grumbles and complains these days about everything so he’s about as useful as a neighbour who you try to quieten during a Saturday Night party.

4 Likes

As expected, the Sunday Herald Sun’s election editorial supports Matthew Guy and the Liberal Party.

What a shocker! :joy:

3 Likes

Sunday Age’s editorial today doesn’t support either party, with the emphasis on the Suburban Rail Loop. It asks both Labor and Liberal to have another good look at the SRL.

10 have a 15 minute news update in the tv guide for 10:30pm next Saturday:

Comprehensive coverage of the Victorian state election.

Likely to be other updates throughout the evening too I guess.

1 Like

Channel 31’s election night coverage courtesy of Monash University’s journalism and media communication students.

2 Likes

The Sky News/Herald Sun People’s Forum will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6.30pm AEDT and will also be streamed live on Herald Sun website. It will be the only televised debate between Daniel Andrews and Matthew Guy during this election campaign.

2 Likes

I’m assuming 10 News First will be local this weekend? Have they scheduled a late edition on Saturday night?

2 Likes

10:30 pm is their 15 minute update.

4 Likes

In Melbourne you’d assume yes.

Still no word on who is actually hosting 7’s coverage ?