10 Play

I mean we don’t want too see the matches live

Can’t you just record them and watch them whenever you want?

Record…a live stream?

Obviously was referring to doing that from the TV if it’s an option (which I’m guessing it’s not), rather than the live stream.

The primetime 6 part documentary series House Calls with Dr. Phil is now streaming on 10 play.

Show-specific 10 Play promo

3 Likes

Noticed Channel 10 (10 peach) randomly have the AMA music awards on today. Was there any live feed of this on 10Play when it was on?

It was shown live on 10 Peach on Monday November 22.

It appears that 10 doesn’t have live streaming rights for Law & Order: SVU as 10 play is streaming ads but not the show. It’s also showing up as ‘No Stream Available’ in the preview of what’s live now and coming up, a split second of the show can be seen as it returns from a break before it cuts to this:

Also find it surprising they’re still streaming FFA Cup matches and other spots watermark free, absolutely crazy. You’d never see another network do this, a missed opportunity to reinforce the 10 brand.

3 Likes

New promo released today:

Get More On 10 play This Summer

A few new obscure series have landed on the platform from today also:

City Of Queens (Sky UK) - 1 Episode (2021 Documentary)
Beaver Falls (E4 Channel UK) - 2 Seasons / 12 Episodes (All Seasons)
Raw (RTE Ireland) - 2 Seasons / 12 Episodes (3 Seasons missing)
Outrageous Fortune (Three NZ) - 2 Seasons / 29 Episodes + Christmas Special (4 Seasons missing)
Marley’s Ghost (Gold UK) - 2 Seasons / 9 Episodes (All Seasons)
London Irish (Channel 4 UK) - 1 Season / 6 Episodes (All Seasons)

Perhaps of more interest is Prisoner coming on Jan 1 - wonder if they’ll get all 692 episodes?

2 Likes

Describes 10 in most cases unfortunately…

1 Like

What a list of shit.

Are people supposed to be encouraged by that? Just rubbish.

Jesus. Have you seen all of those shows? Calm the fuck down. At least it’s something worth checking out.

3 Likes

Compare that list to the ones that 7Plus and 9Now release each month and come back to me.

7Plus’ Summer Video:

You can’t even compare the two. 10Plays is weak as.

Have you seen any of those shows that have arrived in TenPlay for you to make to say “its shit”

1 Like

Remember enjoying this back in would’ve been 2009/2010, late on Fridays before the Late News (which was a stand alone bulletin to ST and often started later like 11pm or 11:30pm with ST bulletin afterwards, usually with TW or KR). Had Grant Bowler too from memory. GO Girls was another in the same timeslot. Enjoyed both.

I think one was also on Nine, either originally (maybe 2007 or 2008) or later?

[quote=“Sully, post:789, topic:651”]
I think one was also on Nine, either originally (maybe 2007 or 2008) or later?
[/quote]It was regular summer programming for a few summers. Oddly S3 never aired on FTA here though I think it aired on Foxtel and was released on DVD in 2008.

2006/07 - S1 Aired late-night on Nine
2007/08 - S2 aired on both Friday and Sunday nights
2009/10 - S4 and the first half of S5 aired on Friday and I think eventually Monday nights
2010/11 - 2nd half of S5 and S6, Though there were several periods when the show wasn’t airing that summer.

Yep, Was in the first two seasons but was absent in the third until the S3 finale when he returned for the 4th season. After S4 he only made a single guest appearance in S5.

1 Like

If channel 10 can put on old prisoner why can’t they get the rights to the olden days of neighbours

1 Like

have they done that?

1 Like

Yes. Jan 1 on 10Play. A few posts up…