10 Play

10 Play swipes right on Dating #NoFilter

If you have lost count of how many times you have open and shut your fridge today, then it’s time for a new obsession.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play is releasing a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

The sixth series to drop in full, Dating #NoFilter, is like Gogglebox, but for dating. Because first dates weren’t awkward enough, now you need a bunch of funny people critiquing your smooth moves.

A fresh and hilariously honest take on the modern dating scene for the socially savvy, right-swiping generation, three pairs of outspoken comedians serve up play-by-plays as they follow real singles on the most outrageous, intimate and surprising first dates.

Throughout the blind dates, the comedians offer their candid and unique point of views as they weigh in on every accidental love story pulling at viewers’ heart strings and the “OMG NO!” cringe-worthy moments, with real, unfiltered and hilarious commentary.

Dating #NoFilter joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia, Survivor US, Beecham House, and Blood & Treasure which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another four days of surprise drops to come!

And if you’re wanting more, you can also catch up on all your favourite 10 shows on 10 Play including full seasons of Five Bedrooms, Playing for Keeps, MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, Bachelor In Paradise, and The Masked Singer as well as classic Aussie dramas Puberty Blues, Love My Way, The Secret Life of Us, Rush and more.

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours, Bold and the Beautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, NCIS, Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more.

Stream online at 10play.com.au, watch via Apple TV, Fetch TV, Android TV, compatible Samsung and FreeviewPlus TVs or if you’re on the go, download the app for your iOS or Android mobile or tablet device.

Dating #NoFilter is distributed by E! Entertainment and debuted in the US last year. Season 2 is currently in progress.

This sounds interesting. What a great move by 10 using their online platform. I still wish there was an app on the PlayStation. I am sick of watching it on my computer

Just saw the ad for 10 shows in 10 days and I saw that The secret she keeps is being added. Are they rally adding a premium new drama to a streaming service before an actual premiere on linear tv. What a waste of an Australian drama.

Here’s a similar promo from 2 days ago, obviously it’s been updated with new series still being announced.

Would be a good idea if 10 could get the rights to some of their vintage shows. But then again rights could be an issue.

Rush is on 10play, there are plenty of other older shows streaming on there currently like Puberty Blues.

Last time I checked, Offspring is on Netflix Australia.

1 Like

Did 7, 9 or 10 lose all their master tapes in a fire?

It seems the 7th show to premiere on 10 play is a Channel 4 documentary, Adam Hills: Take His Legs which premiered on the 13th December 2019.

Take His Legs is the remarkable story of the birth of Physical Disability Rugby League (PDRL) in the UK, and the rise of the Warrington Wolves PDRL team, from open trial, to World Champions in just 6 months.

The launch of PDRL in the UK was largely thanks to the enthusiasm and passion of Adam Hills, professional comedian, host of award-winning Channel 4 show ‘The Last Leg’, and die-hard rugby league fan – who was aware of the sport’s existence in Australia, but the UK was lagging behind.

https://10play.com.au/adam-hills-take-his-legs

Adam Hills: Take His Legs streaming now on 10 Play.

Uplifting hour of power.

If you love sport, you’ll love it. If you hate sport, you’ll love it. It’s the one hour of television that all of Australia needs right now.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play are releasing a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

The sixth show to drop is the powerful documentary, Adam Hills: Take His Legs. A story of passion, determination, and the amazing ability of sport to unite and overcome.

Adam Hills: Take His Legs is the remarkable story of the birth of Physical Disability Rugby League (PDRL) in the UK, and the rise of the Warrington Wolves PDRL team, from open trial, to World Champions in just six months.

As a die-hard rugby league fan and the driving force behind establishing the first PDRL team in the UK, the documentary follows award-winning comedian and presenter, Adam Hills, as he and his Warrington Wolves team-mates prepare for the biggest game of their lives.

Travelling to the land down under, the team play against the South Sydney Rabbitohs (which wouldn’t be complete without a Russell Crowe appearance) at the first ever International Club Challenge at ANZ stadium.

Adam Hills: Take His Legs joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia, Survivor US, Beecham House, Blood & Treasure, and Dating #NoFilter which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another three days of surprise drops to come!

And if you’re wanting more, you can also catch up on all your favourite 10 shows on 10 Play including full seasons of Five Bedrooms, Playing for Keeps, MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, Bachelor In Paradise, and The Masked Singer as well as classic Aussie dramas Puberty Blues, Love My Way, The Secret Life of Us, Rush and more.

Plus, catch up on latest episodes of Neighbours, Bold and the Beautiful, Seinfeld, Friends, NCIS, Blue Bloods, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden and more.

Stream online at 10play.com.au, watch via Apple TV, Fetch TV, Android TV, compatible Samsung and FreeviewPlus TVs or if you’re on the go, download the app for your iOS or Android mobile or tablet device.

linear tv? Just because its the traditional way things are watched doesn’t mean that is how people actually consuming products anymore. I think this is such a smart programming move by 10. And is the opposite of wasting Australian drama considering drama just isn’t consumed the way it used to.

3 Likes

I noticed they’re going to put their new drama The Secrets She Keeps on there too. Looks like 10 will have no new scripted stuff. on 10 for the rest of the year.

Possibly not. But this pandemic has made us change the way we do things. And forced us to become more digital. Who knows what this means for FTA. I still think this is all a good move for 10 and being ahead of the game here is wise. They can still air all of these shows on ‘linear’ tv. It will still be new content to some people. But its not like 10 can’t and won’t be able to talk about the reach these shows have to advertisers.

2 Likes

You say that but then you smash shows when they underperform in the ratings on linear TV. :rofl:

Stop your trolling Jbar… And welcome to the future!

Pot calling the kettle black. :rofl:

You’re the one that’s massively preoccupied with picking apart ratings every day and demanding shows be moved or dropped when they underperform. Who is living in the past?

I actually haven’t suggested any shows to be dropped lately. I love how you troll but have no idea what people say haha. At least get it right if you are going to troll. For example so many were suggesting MKR be dropped, bumped or whatever and I was the one saying 7 should keep it.

Police Rescue Available Now On 10 Play.

Remember back to the time when you could go to a hairdresser and ask for the humble mullet without judgement? Remember back to the time when your four year old wouldn’t interrupt your video conference to ask for assistance in wiping their bottom? Remember back to the time when a Corona was just a beer? Those were the good old days.

To assist in your patriotic duty to self-isolate, 10 Play is releasing a surprise new series every day for 10 days.

The eighth show to add to your 10 Play streaming queue is an absolute icon of Australian television, Police Rescue.

With stunningly filmed action sequences in and around Sydney, and tender and engaging personal stories at its centre, Police Rescue was one of Australia’s most loved and multi-award winning drama series of the early nineties.

If you weren’t even a blip on your parent’s radar the first time this hit television screens, then you’re about to be schooled on what makes a good Aussie drama.

And do your folks a solid and teach them how to stream on 10 Play (it’s super easy) so they can relive their glory years.

Featuring a stellar cast, Police Rescue stars Gary Sweet, as fearless adrenaline junkie Sergeant Steve ‘Mickey’ McLintock; Sonia Todd as the tough and ambitious Constable Georgia Rattray, who won’t let her past love affair with Mickey get in the way of doing a good job; Steve Bastoni as Constable Yiannis ‘Angel’ Angelopoulos, the cool guy with a heart of gold and a devilish temper, and Tammy Macintosh as Constable Kathy Orland.

Police Rescue joins Season Two of How To Stay Married, Drunk History Australia, Survivor US, Beecham House , Blood & Treasure , Dating #NoFilter and Adam Hills: Take His Legs which have already dropped exclusively on 10 Play. And don’t forget, there is still another two days of surprise drops to come!

I thought 10 Play will add a brand new show every day, obviously it’s not the case.

which is also on 7plus

Brand New to 10play.