10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

I thought Mom was going to be airing this year on 10Peach?

yes they have , the year isn’t even finished yet. Wikipedia says they have season 1-4.

Looking at the advance guide for the week commencing March 1, Seinfeld repeats will be scaled back to just Mondays to Fridays, still at 8-9pm. It had been airing 7 nights a week since the beginning of the year.

1 Like

About F… time. I love the show, but they seem to be playing it to death.

1 Like

Dating #NoFilter was actually announced as coming to Peach at the 10 Upfronts last year, now that the entire first season has been uploaded to 10play they are burning off all episodes across 2 early mornings from 1am - 6am this week on Wed/Thurs according to the TV guide.

Are they going to repeat it later in the week for those that missed the addition to the schedule.

Can’t people just watch it on 10play if they missed it?

2 Likes

well I can’t be bothered doing that, I would rather watch it on playback

1 Like

10Peach have added numerous Nickelodeon programs including Dora the Explorer and Spongebob Squarepants to the schedule.

3 Likes

I can’t see it in the schedule.

Monday morning

1 Like

I would think it would be less of a bother to watch it on 10play.

:no_mouth:

I do know she’s trying to say roolly. As in, roolly, roolly good. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

10 Peach started showing more new episodes of Random and Wacky this morning.

According to the EPG this is Season 2 Episode 46. Oddly, this season is a lot longer than the first season. Strangely, they’ve had big breaks between screenings. They showed 13 episodes from April to June 2019 too, then 22 episodes from October 2019 to February 2020 and now more from April 2020.

Looks like Paw Patrol’s also in the schedule.

Looks like their children’s shows are airing all the way till midday.

I guess their trying to take advantage of kids being at home!

Good to see something other than endless Frasier, Raymond, Kings of Queens, Becker repeats on the channel.

2 Likes

Have to agree. They need to mix it up.

1 Like