10 Play

I’d say they were either testing a permanent live stream or someone just forgot to turn it off after some content was shown on ONE that is available to live stream because it’s no longer showing as available.

Watched an episode of Shark Tank tonight on TenPlay.
The episode appears to have been recorded directly off air, featuring Ten HD logo, in program popups for other programmes, AND a full ad break (including sponsor board) was left in the middle of the episode.

I noticed that with last weeks episode. I thought it was a bit random.

I mentioned this a little while back also, strange they would record episodes from air to upload online.

ten play isnt working atm for me im trying to watch pointless on tenplay instead of win one but its keeps on saYying your stream will commence shortly

Yup, getting the same message. Someone forgot to turn the streams on, either that or they want you to watch on the actual tv :thinking:

1 Like

Tenplay is seriously the worst of all the networks catch up/streaming services. Really needs some work from Ten.

6 Likes

I’m guessing you haven’t tried the 7plus app on PS4.

tenplay’s New Look Android App For Mobile And Tablet.

Network Ten is pleased to announce its industry-leading online catch-up and streaming service tenplay has upgraded and relaunched its Android application for mobile and tablet, available today.

Complimenting the recently launched Android TV offering, the new-look tenplay Android application is available across any connected television or mobile device using Android’s operating system and offers new features including Chromecast, live streaming and voice-activated content searching.

Network Ten General Manager, Digital, Liz Baldwin said: “We’re very excited to launch the new and significantly upgraded tenplay Android app, which represents a big step forward in look, user experience and features.

“This marks the beginning of an improved tenplay design and user experience, which includes a modern code base ready for future innovation and improvement. This will be rolled out across other platforms in the near future.

“Perhaps more exciting is the potential for the new app to better deliver premium sponsored ‘Extras’ content, and drive new and innovative commercial opportunities across the platform,” she said.

To access the new features, Android users can update their existing tenplay application, or go to the Play Store to download.

Updated ios and Apple TV apps would be great too.

Russell Coight_ only had ep 2 and yesterday it said 4 days until expiry . Weird as usually the time up there is much longer.

A few pages on tenplay are down, specifically the corporate, contact, terms of use, FAQ’s tabs etc.

Even the Gogglebox S8 E1 page has gone missing:

I wonder what has caused these pages to go offline?

2 Likes

I think the website is back to normal this morning.

BTS work for AA?

1 Like

How come with Tenplay you can’t stream Ten, One and Eleven 24/7 like Seven and 9 ? Or can you?

Ten live streams the majority of the main channels content on tenplay, except from some sports like Supercars and movies etc.

I assume the rest will be added at a later date when some upgrades are made to the site or the streams are reserved as an All Access exclusive.

www.tenplay.com.au/live

1 Like

Interesting I had read a post on Facebook , someone was saying Ten wasn’t streaming “movies” like 7 and 9 were.

It isn’t easy to find on the home page, where to stream the channels… just a tiny button top right saying “live”.

There’s also a strip banner above the main picture which shows you what the current streamed program is, if there is something on.

This is what it looks like from a mobile device

2 Likes

For those interested in following the action, it appears Ten have set up an official Facebook page for tenplay just this week

https://www.facebook.com/tenplayaus/

Tenplay specific call to action header images

Catch up post

2 Likes