10 Play

And yet, here you are.

2 Likes

But I’m logged in each time.

I’m talking about having to every time, but nevermind, @lexington helped, didn’t realise you could stay logged in (as it doesn’t ask that if you just go straight to a video with member block).

1 Like

But the question is when are we ever going to get 24/7
Streaming of ten one & eleven on tenplay
I love how you can choose which ten news service to watch

TEN is already streaming 24x7.

As for one and eleven, well I get the feeling that they’re not going to do anything radical with ten play until the plans for All Access are finalised

7 Likes

Wonder why the last two episodes of Buffy which aired last Monday still haven’t been uploaded to Tenplay?

maybe that’s because it didn’t screen

Thats weird, all the guides said that it did screen. But checking the Foxtel EPG now it says they are screening tomorrow. I wonder what screened in their place?

It was Meghan Markle: An American Princess.

Someone didn’t get the memo to switch off the stream.
zampakidcap-2018-06-16-22h23m49s563

25 minutes later, the memo was given…
zampakidcap-2018-06-16-22h54m37s077

3 Likes

They were showing the HD feed on tenplay?

And I thought they were streaming Ten 24/7 now?

They don’t have the rights to all movies, there are often some gaps in the schedule where these aren’t streamed I’ve noticed and select other shows like Supercars highlights this afternoon.

A production card from Endemol Shine during what was meant to be an ad break on TenPlay during MasterChef, counted down like a test screen before an old movie “5… 4… 3…” with “beep”. Whoops
(Pic iPad, not sure why I didn’t just screenshot LOL)

I don’t think so, I think it’s just Ten deciding not to live stream everything (you can live stream any movie Seven broadcast in any market without hesitation). They don’t stream Eleven and not always ONE either.

1 Like

tried and true method for playout of all material in television. Wrong place to put it to air though ;).

At Mumbrella360 last Thursday, Multi Channel Network digital sales boss Nev Hasan said that compulsory sign-ins to watch shows like Bachelor in Paradise and MasterChef did not affect audience figures for Tenplay.

I’m currently live streaming ONE through the tenplay website, appears that the stream has been left running…

https://tenplay.com.au/live/one

Some caps:

1 Like

Yay, no-to-Bruce’s-solid-shitstains for regional viewers.

3 Likes

i think the soild watermarks are what is bringing win tv as whole down in regional australia tv ratings. i suspect people will now flock to tenplay to watch channel 10 and one rather then tv. all they need now is to add eleven to ten play and they be set

Thank the lord. WIN viewers don’t give a shit about the shitstains on streaming.
How many hours in a day did they have the shitstain on TV?