10 Bold - Programs and Schedules

Wasn’t it always?

It was also on channel 1 too @foxyrover

1 Like

Yeah, but to say “now on channel 12”, where it’s been since the start.

1 Like

That’s true, but I think maybe they thought it was easier not to confuse people by saying it’s now on Channel 12 rather than acknowledging it was on two channels before but now it’s only the one.

1 Like

10Bold claims to be the #1 multi now.

Is there is a reason it’s not in HD?

2 Likes

10 Bold’s mega hit NCIS Rpts going all the way back (again) to S1 from 2003-2004 tonight (from second ep at 8:30pm), rather than continue on to S14.

They did something similarly bizarre earlier this year after S5, not going straight to S6, but playing a more recent season for a month or so, then going back to S6 and continuing.

Also, as of the last week or two, the amount of double eps have increased to more than just the Sunday-Monday ones.

LA’s Finest was mentioned in 10’s press release yesterday about 10 Bold’s 2021 programming.
2 Likes

NCIS re-runs on 10 Bold going to random ‘Christmas’ themed eps from this Sunday, stopping the continuity just before the S4 finale, again annoying for the many who are clearly watching (in order).

S4 finale “Angel of Death” will air Monday week at 9:30pm. S5 air date unknown, maybe continuing in new year.

Bad spot to stop/start too, as late S4/S5 had that big story arc with the La Guinelle / Jeanne Benoire involving Tony and Jenny (for fans who know).

1 Like

Weird programming by 10 Bold yet again, NCIS should’ve been up to Season 7 (continuity), but have gone back to Season 3!?

They did a similar thing a year ago, not progressing to Season 6 after 5, instead jumping to like Season 14 and then going back to continuity with Season 6 after that.

A mod wondered whether it was some rights issue, but would seem bizarre with these scenarios. I wonder if 10 just want to save them for ratings year (they have been drawing bumper ratings/shares)?

1 Like

Not necessarily rights-related, but more that the re-run rights for certain seasons might be cheaper.

2 Likes
1 Like

Some 10 BOLD content in HD:

Of course, in typical 10 style, SD elements are still mixed in with native HD in promos and idents. There are also still some promos being aired entirely in upscaled SD.

6 Likes

Video of some promos seen tonight.

3 Likes

Forgot to mention this last week, after very intermittent posting over the years and most times just forgotten about the Bold Facebook account has been pretty active of late.

At the moment it’s mainly just full of people complaining about not being able to receive the channel anymore.

New header

Promoting sport (this doesn’t even rate a mention on 10 Sport or Motorsport pages)

General line-up

4 Likes

TV Blackbox on the case finally, wonder where they got the story :wink:

3 Likes

God those complaints on the FB are terrible. People are just whingers and have no idea. Simpletons.

5 Likes

The comments I hate the most are “my TV is only 12 years old!!!”
People are deluded if they think anything that old is considered new anymore. $50 set top box and you’re ready to go.

8 Likes

My TV is 4 years old and I am already thinking of getting a new one. I want a bigger one and some better quality features.

2 Likes

Same here, but in saying this, we’re probably a bit nerdier than the average viewer of 10Bold.
On 10’s part, they probably could’ve relayed some information before the switch over, and on another part (as I’ve mentioned too many times), the government should run a switchover campaign again from MPEG2>4 similar to Analog > Digital. Can’t stay on MPEG2 forever.

7 Likes

even old-fashioned analogue TVs could be lucky to last that long. 12 years between upgrades is not unusual.

1 Like