10 Bold - Programs and Schedules

Wouldn’t be surprised. They have the spectrum for it.

1 Like

is 10 BOLD close top be the #1 multi? I’m sure it is the #1 multi ion under 50s.

Making it HD and making a big song and dance about it could only be a good thing for ratings.

2 Likes

New episodes of One Strange Rock on 10 Bold Sunday 05th January at 5:30pm

1 Like

They also have the FTA premiere of S1 of In The Dark, a CW Network show at 10:20 next Tuesday.

Until now, this has been a 10 All Access Exclusive since early April. It’s been renewed for a second season.

I would’ve thought it might’ve suited Peach’s audience better personally, I watched it a while back and didn’t mind it.

Starting from episode 3.

Was Becker even made in widescreen? When I was in ths states in late 2004, most programmes were in HD however, very few programmes were broadcast (or even made) in widescreen. They were the opposite to us and the UK where we favoured widescreen over HD.

EDIT: Looks like it was as I found this:

The entire series was filmed in widescreen and seasons 3-6 aired in high definition. The DVDs of the show are only in full screen though, like when the show aired in standard definition. The widescreen versions of the show can be seen in reruns on HD networks such as Universal HD and USA HD in America.

I know this post is a couple of months old now but with 7mateHD returning in a couple of weeks time, one wonders how long it’ll be until the launch (or return if you want to look at it that way, even though One reverted to SD about 2.5 years before the rebrand) of 10 BOLD HD.

Surely Ten have to be considering it at the very least? I’d also like to be reasonably sure that with the launch of 7mateHD, Nine has quietly made 9GemHD a permanent fixture to their channel lineup (rather than just a temporary one for the cricket coverage from England during Winter 2019, as was originally rumored).

1 Like

This also aired on 10 All Access last year as an Exclusive Series.

1 Like

10 Bold HD is only a matter of time.

That said … Now that ViacomCBS is United it’s only a matter of time before CBS can start using that for their outside operations re: Network 10.

The MTV rumour won’t go away, it’s now being linked with Nickelodeon where it could be a kids / music / reality tv multichannel.

If that happens then Ten will have to make changes to its datacasting services.

1 Like
2 Likes

Unfortunate Ten weren’t able to make the series work here. Not the first time they failed either, but they tried at least, staying on Ten until around two years ago when it was shifted to 10 Bold. I do think it was a series that could have been a consistent roster for them but after the premiere on that Sunday, they sorta just let it slowly erode audience.

But locally I always felt it could have done well fast-tracked after NCIS on Tuesdays then leave NCIS Los Angeles for the other half of the year in NCIS’ place but it wasn’t to be evidently.

1 Like
1 Like

Wonder why 10 went straight from Season 5 of NCIS to ten years later Season 15 (as of Saturday night)? Not good for fans who’d been watching for some months from S1 Ep 1 following the series narrative! Bizarre.

That is a bit strange.

2 Likes

Some sort of rights issues that we might not be aware of?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be odd considering 10 are owned by CBS?

1 Like

10 Bold is returning NCIS to Season 6 Episode 1 from tonight (continuing with the storyline from the bombshell final of Season 5), after randomly dropping Season 15 to air the past few weeks.

Season 3 of SEAL Team premieres on 10 Bold on Thursday, September 24 at 9.30pm, with double episodes.

1 Like

“Now on Channel 12”

1 Like