1 News NZ

Perhaps replacing the One News promo they throw in the last break of Home And away while that’s off?

2 Likes

Ah yea true

Breakfast broadcasting on Waitangi Day tomorrow. I’m pretty sure this is the first time a breakfast show has aired on Waitangi Day?

I think Breakfast has before and seem to recall Firstline maybe doing it at some point too?

1 News NZ breaking news.

3 Likes

1 Breakfast with Hilary, Jack and the crew will be live from 4am this morning as they cover the Port Hills crisis. You can watch the live stream here from 4am.

1 Like

Breakfast Breaking Graphics

Web Graphic

3 Likes

Bernadine Oliver-Kerby has left TVNZ after 25 years. She is currently the newsreader of the Mike Hosking Breakfast show on Newstalk ZB.

2 Likes

Maere is back for 2017 with new look and set and new time of 10:00am.
Video shortly.

2 Likes

That set looks so fresh!!

1 Like

Eww lol

1 Like

Here is the video

It does, has a lite and airy feel to it, while also reflecting modern Maori.

1 Like

Still a big step back in my opinion.

Former Breakfast weather presenter Sam Wallace on the Seven Sharp desk with Toni last night.

1 Like

Anyone able to record and upload the 1 News update as seen on tv2? Don’t know when they changed it but I quite like it.

John Campbell appeared on Breakfast on Thursday morning talking about his new multi-platform series ‘What Next?’. Who would’ve thought these two would be where they are right now? Social media has responded very positively.

2 Likes

Are they screens or static panels behind them? They look great, a similar palette that News Breakfast on the ABC in Australia should have used to update their backdrop and for their opening titles as they were originally intended.

1 Like

They are Screens, but the are only SD and you definitely see it when it’s on air.

3 Likes

TVNZ Studio,

I recently visited the TVNZ studios in Auckland and was able to take some photos, Enjoy

10 Likes

woah thats great,how did you get to visit?