1 News NZ

Breakfast need to ditch Jenny May and Matty, as some said above, give them an hour after breakfast (take the graphics too) surely it won’t cost much. The entire hour would just be them glorifying their egos anyway.

3 Likes

am is probably a better viewing than this play skool show! Chris and Anna are much better than the old two presenters, who need to be dumped.

Simon Dallow has just returned from his overseas holiday to anchor his first 6pm news for 2023.

1 Like

Where’s Anna :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Whilst this story seems no harm no foul bit of a joke… it was the breaking news strap for me that shows breakfast is losing the plot.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8AqDdTu/

3 Likes

Ali Pugh anchoring 1 News Tonight.

3 Likes

Good to see Ali back again newsreading

3 Likes

Video

3 Likes

Not a fan of the the graphic inlay with story subject. Doesn’t suit the background.

1 Like

Wendy Petrie hosting from the Auckland Domain.

8 Likes

Love an outdoor news bulletin

1 Like

I thought 1 News did an excellent job last night. I think they should look at anchoring from on-location more often. I know they did this during the Christchurch and Kaikoura earthquakes too.

7 Likes

Breakfast on the ground live tomorrow

1 Like

Works best with double headed presenting when you can have one on location and one in studio. But yes I think it’s really important to get out in the field sometimes.

1 Like

Wendy presenting again tonight, Melissa Stokes out on the field reporting.

3 Likes

New look 1 News

1 Like

Slightly tweaked opening shot

Opener subjects now have a headline.

4 Likes

Oh my god, why do they change things that don’t need changed, let alone making them worse. Looks like 9 News brought 1 News

2 Likes

Way too busy

No. Yuck :nauseated_face:

Here it is in motion

11 Likes

Love the AR graphics on the set.

7 Likes