1 News NZ

Jenny Suo presenting Breakfast news and midday news

6 Likes

The 1 NEWS graphics remain unchanged.

If they make changes it will most likely be on their flagship show (1News at 6PM)

I’m guessing from the new on air look, 1News will have similar graphics to its social identification presentation, hopefully they will reconfigure the Newshour segmentation as well to freshen it up.

1 Like

Kris Faafoi is rumoured to be leaving politics. I wonder if he is to rejoin TVNZ?

2 Likes

I hope we see the AR weather graphics come back - Image below.

1 Like

I think they got binned for being too much of a nightmare to render

Monday 13th June:
Wendy Petrie presenting 6pm tonight

1 Like

Long day for Wendy - she was reading ZB news from 5-9am.

3 Likes

No relaunch at 1News

1 Like

I like Wendy but you have to wonder but you have to wonder if a high profile tv news anchor would be allowed to do shifts for a radio slot whose hosts were as openly supportive of Labour as Newstalk ZB’s breakfast slot are of National (obviously hypothetical because such a station does not exist)…

1 Like

Miriama Kamo on Tonight - nice

1 Like

I don’t think it makes any odds if she’s just reading the news. If she were actually hosting and giving her opinions then it would obviously be a different matter, but the news bulletins are fairly impartial, so it isn’t really an issue.

1 Like

RNZ?

I agree with @NuStraya , she’s just reading the news.
Greg Boyed used to fill in on drive before he died and there was no issue.

2 Likes

Returning to her old show!

1 Like

I hope Wendy and Simon will be both co hosting the show soon

I don’t think TVNZ will reinstate double headed presentation for its 6pm bulletin, just like Newshub.

I think if they did reinstate the double header it would most likely be a new duo and cant see that happening for some time to come…but agreed. Simon and Wendy were an awesome duo and even I would love to see her back on the newshour with Simon

1 Like

Wendy on 6pm and late news

When are we going to see Susie Nordqvist fill in ? Such a good presenter wasted as a producer of 20/20

2 Likes