1 News NZ

That is spectacularly overloaded and busy. Nice idea but way too much

5 Likes

Yep too busy, even for a temp set

1 Like

Why not just do it like Fair Go for the next couple weeks? They dont need a set full of elements. Lolks horrible. So does breakfast. Dont put round elements around edged elements. Doesnt fit. Normal desk would have sufficed.

2 Likes

Seven Sharp would look find if they were just standing their with their blue background and mayb even a pod for them.

1 Like

Corin Dann will be moderating the multi party debate come tomorrow night; Hosking is unwell.

1 Like

Spelling error tsk :joy:

5 Likes

Will you not follow Hurch as your Lord and Saviour?

4 Likes

Just watched some election coveragr from One in 2005, I really hope TVNZ make a.big deal out it this year as it seems every year since 05, theyre getting lazier.

Looks like TVNZ are Stepping up there game :raised_hands:t4:. This is a sneak peek at election night coverage

4 Likes

I thought that set was gone lol

1 Like

1 News Young Voters debate tonight on Duke… cos young people won’t press 1 on their remotes?

No Duck Quacks tonight then… bugger.

1 Like

So not much has been happening where Breakfast was all I can see is the screens, hopefully they’re just neatly there to get rid of because they are horrible SD things to look at!

2 Likes

1 news at midday from the newsroom today.

I think the debate is from the main studio tonight so will be interesting to see what happens at 6.

8 Likes

Daniel said this is the new set? perhaps this is only for 1 News midday?

2 Likes

Yeah he did, so perhaps only for midday? Weird to launch a new set on a Wednesday but I guess they have the debate tonight to roll it into?

1 Like

Why is he standing behind Darth Vader’s helmet?

7 Likes

does anyone know if the studio they’ve been working on is just going to be one huge one to cover all their shows or not?

Will all be revealed tonight ?

Sounds like they might be doing Midday permanently from that area. Daniel tweeted that it was permanent but also that it was due to the election.

Here’s a picture from Daniel’s twitter.

7 Likes

It’s not a bad look…something similar would be a big improvement for Newshub’s 4pm bulletin…
a6c5ae936297604621508fa761b0a3ce

6 Likes

@WendyPetrieTVNZ on Twitter: All go ahead of tonight’s Leaders Debate. @ONENews

3 Likes