Yummy Mummies

So when Seven say a show starts at 9.00pm, they actually mean 9.16pm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Biggest flop of 2017 contender.

1 Like

They gave you all the “highlights” (or should that be lowlights ;P) of the series in the first three minutes so I don’t know why anyone would bother watching any of it. I couldn’t make it to the first commercial break. :laughing:

2 Likes

Let’s hope so

2 Likes

“
 is so bad it makes previous Seven lowlights such as Bringing Sexy Back look like The Sopranos.”

3 Likes

Everyone on Media Spy knew this show is always going to be a flop and won’t rate well at all after the first episode.

1 Like

Renewed?

The show should f**k off. No one wants to watch this crap and the ratings reflect it.

5 Likes

But they did watch it online which is why it could go again.

1 Like

Yummy Mummies certainly got people talking in 2017
for all the wrong reasons!

If Seven really have to renew the show, hopefully they’ll make it an online exclusive (or move it to one of the multichannels) so less viewers are exposed to this garbage.

You got your wish. The show will return in 2018 as 7Plus exclusive as announced on today’s upfronts.

1 Like

Thank goodness it’s not on TV.

1 Like

I bet it gets a run on one of their channels eventually. It would be a waste otherwise.

2 Likes

Lorinska Merrington spoke to Denis Walter on 3AW this afternoon and confirmed season 2 is coming to 7plus later this year.
EDIT: new mum Eva is joining the cast for season 2 with filming now in progress. Rachel, Lorinska and Eva took time out from filming to visit the patients at the Royal Children’s Hospital and took donation calls at the phone room.
EDIT 2: the new addition (according to Sunday Herald Sun) is IT bid manager Iva Marra, who has a five-month-old daughter Milana.

First promo :face_vomiting:

Isn’t there a timeslot on any channel this can screen?

The further away from FTA, the better :stuck_out_tongue:

I think all episodes will be uploaded on 7plus at once like Amazon, Netflix and Stan.

Don’t worry it will end up on a channel eventually. Nothing will ever be exclusive to 7plus when they have 4 channels to fill.

Like how Romper Stomper has ended up on Nine? I think it can and should stay on 7plus to add (depending on your taste) value to that asset. They’re obviously testing the waters to see if it can work as an exclusive home of original content.