Your dream TV network

I think this new Nine News channel looks fantastic. I would like to see a revival of nightline.

4 Likes

Not new, just a dream tv network.

I agree it is pretty decent. Something to compete against Sky News and ABC News. I reckon Nine could do one if they were interested.

4 Likes

I had a go at doing some supers for 9 News Now. They use a variation on the previous 9 News graphics and NBC Look N graphics.

6 Likes

Nice job, my only comment would be it doesn’t look like the safe areas have been taken into account so depending on people’s tv’s etc some of the info may get cut off.

2 Likes

True, didn’t even think about that when doing them in publisher. Need to allow for more space around the outside. Thanks

3 Likes

Here is a good guide for safe zones

4 Likes

Thanks for providing the safe zone template. Much appreciated. Redid the supers so they fit in the safe zone.

8 Likes

I feel like the news scroll is too big at the expense of the supers.

5 Likes

Wow, didn’t even know that there was even a thread like this, well here’s mine

3 Likes

ACT1 is based off ABC1, hence the logo, it hase 8 other counterparts, ACT2,ACT3kids, ACTNews24, and 4 ACTworld networks, and cable exclusive counterparts.

ACT2 is a variety channel consisting of kids programminng, re-airing of ACT1 programs, and mixed others, based off ABC2,it is mostly fior re-airing and a relay broadcast, like +1.

ACT3kids is a kids network, and when it hits 9.00 pm, it only airs ACT1 content, so, another relay channel.

and ACTNews24 is a 24hour news channel airing local and foreign news content, as if i have’nt already mentioned, it is also based of ABCNews24.

Basically, the logos are based off the ABC1 era (2008-2014).

2 Likes

I miss this set

4 Likes

Some other stuff
Feel free to ask questions regarding these.

3 Likes

Australia for Asia-Pacific
Channel digit: 61 (in reference to what Australian mobile numbers start with)
Accessible: South-East Asia

Note: NOT affiliated with One (now known as 10 Bold).

A mix of Australian television and news programs, mostly from the Nine and Ten networks, for audiences in the Asia Pacific. From the Seven Network, only AFL coverage.

All times AEST.

Typical weekday schedule
5:00am Nine Early News
5:30am Today
9:00am Today Extra
11:30am Nine Morning News
12:00pm Midday Movie
2:00pm Ellen
3:00pm Tipping Point
4:00pm Nine Afternoon News (Melbourne edition)
5:00pm Millionaire Hot Seat
6:00pm Nine News Melbourne
7:00pm Nine World News, presented by Peter Overton
7:30pm MasterChef/Australian Survivor/The Bachelor(ette)/The Block
9:00pm MAFS/The Voice/Australian Ninja Warrior
10:30pm Nine News Late (presented by Michael Thomson)
11:00pm-5:00am next day: rage

Some variations
Thursday and Friday nights
7:00pm Nine World News
7:30pm AFL Premiership season (pre-match and post-match not shown; broadcast ends immediately at full-time)
10:00pm NRL Premiership season (delay - pre-match, post-match and half-time omitted)
12:00am-5:00am next day: rage

Saturdays
7:00am Weekend Today
10:00am Today Extra: Weekend
12:00pm Supercars
NOTE: on non-racing weekends, repeats of reality TV shows are shown
5:00pm Nine News: First at Five
5:30pm Getaway
7:30pm AFL Premiership season (slight delay)
10:00pm AFL Post-Match show
10:30pm Nine World News (encore)
11:00pm-7:00am next day: rage

Sundays
7:00am Weekend Today
10:00am Sports Sunday
11:00am The NRL Footy Show
1:00pm The AFL Footy Show
3:00pm AFL Premiership season
NOTE: on the day of the Bathurst 1000, coverage starts at 7:00am. During the NRL/AFL off-seasons, Sports Sunday is still shown; at 11:00am, Cross Court and Getaway are shown, and reality TV shows are encored in the afternoon. On days when Supercars is scheduled, coverage would start at 12:00pm.
7:30pm 60 Minutes
8:30pm NRL Premiership season (delay, pre-match, post-match and half-time omitted)
10:30pm Nine Late News
11:00pm-5:00am next day: rage

That is a rough schedule only.

1 Like

So much reality it would be great to have talented actors, producers, writers etc showcased on an international stage. Even if those dramas were played during the day.

3 Likes

Why does this matter?

The Sunday Footy Show starts at 10 now and goes to 12, when SportSunday starts.

1 Like

It would be mostly Nine Network programming, for one. Plus there would be a different logo.

1 Like

Where does it mention “ONE”?

1 Like

there’s very little variety across these channels??

2 Likes