Would I Lie To You? Australia

Need more of these UK-style panel shows. Cheap to produce and entertaining without being fake voyeurism.

1 Like

Good to see it’ll be filmed at Dockland Studios

With an audience too!

Chrissie Swan will be kept busy, even though her radio show finishes for the year on Friday, December 3.

This news will almost certainly mean the filming dates for Would I Lie to You? Australia will need to be pushed back as it was due to commence on the 30th Nov through to 10th December.

1 Like

3 Likes

New filming dates have been released

1 Like

Filming wrapped up on Tuesday this week, according to Chrissie’s Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXvT06kLLlb/

Yesterday we wrapped on the first season of Would I Lie To You? @wiltyau - it has been without question one of the best experiences of my life - professionally and otherwise - and I can’t wait for you all to see it next year on @channel10au … Huge thanks to all our funny and surprising guests for playing with us. The crew. My goodness. How can so many people be at the top of their game at the same damned time? The hair and makeup wizards - you are exceptional. And of course heartfelt gratitude to our amazing live audiences! You made every episode utterly magical. Bring on 2022!

1 Like
4 Likes

A few ads aired during I’m a Celeb- looks good. Chrissie will be particularly great I think.

You’re probably right about the programming. It’d be an improvement on Hughesy but I just wish 10 would slot these great 9pm shows across the week for the whole year instead of alternating them only on these select Monday/Thursday nights.

1 Like

Yes, i saw a few ads during the I’m a Celebrity final tonight also, and looks good enough for me to tune in.

How many episodes were filmed for season 1? If its 10 or less, then it could air soon and air them up to the Easter break. If successful, then film some more episodes then air them in Q3 onwards, i guess.

I think it’s 8-10 episodes.

I actually thought this would air after Survivor finishes, in the lead-up to the new season of MasterChef.

1 Like

About time 10 spent a bit of money on a proper studio and set… rather than utilizing the very small Project Studio for entertainment based shows.

1 Like

Or using the tiny Sydney studio

1 Like

Would I Lie to You was filmed at Melbourne’s Docklands Studios. If it rates well, I think 10 will use the studios more often for it and other shows.

You would think 'Have You Been Paying Attention" would benefit from this?

Does Stephen Actually Expect Discounted Curry?

Would I Lie To You? Coming Soon To 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

Have you ever used your surname as a ploy for a discounted dinner? Well, Stephen Curry reckons he has.

Is it a fib or fact that Stephen shows his driver’s license at Indian restaurants to try and get a discount on his curry?

1 Like

They filmed once at a larger studio, maybe NEP South Melbourne. It was only one episode, most have been as accessibility thing with Como. It’d be great at least once in a while with a larger audience.

It makes more sense with this as they filmed all the eps back to back over a few days/week. HYBPA runs all year round and only uses the studio once a week, so it would be cost-prohibitive (and the studio wouldn’t always be available) to do it all the time at Docklands or NEP.

2 Likes

According to the “10’s Programmer’s Wrap” on TVTonight, Would I Lie to You is set for Monday nights. HYBPA is set to return in Q2.

Not much else is written about them - so no actual dates or times, yet.

2 Likes