Not if Bruce takes over Ten and has his way… God help us!:weary:

3 Likes

Still missing a few WINs on ch83

4 Likes

One can only dream I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bruce mustn’t have seen it yet…

1 Like

I wonder if they took any inspiration from my TONGUE-IN-CHEEK mock…

6 Likes

So it’s YOUR FAULT?!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Stand by for

2 Likes

Regional viewers across Australia right now:

11 Likes

Didn’t think WIN/Ten had that many viewers.

9 Likes

The One cover-up animates:

Eleven/CBS cover-up:

5 Likes

WIN management have gone bonkers!

Those coloured One and Eleven watermarks look atrocious on the TV screen, it makes the show unwatchable

2 Likes

Lots more to come no doubt. Ten Eyewitness News cover-up, generic WIN promos without time and day info, WIN name placed before all channels in EPG, removal of more Ten programs, the list goes on.

3 Likes

I thought that was already the case? IIRC I remember seeing a pic of an EPG that had “WIN ONE”, “WIN ELEVEN”, etc. the night after the affiliation swap.

[quote=“WAtvVideos, post:3340, topic:55, full:true”]The One cover-up animates:[/quote]At least you can’t see the metro PRG/watermark “appearing” up from behind WIN’s coverup on One. This cannot be said for the Eleven coverup which looks incredibly ridiculous with Ten’s Eleven PRG flipping and “disappearing” behind WIN’s. REALLY tacky stuff here (even for WIN).

Another thing I noticed yesterday is the timings are still way out. Instead of the coverup appearing too early it’s now appearing late with the metro watermark visible for roughly 5secs or so. Why they create all this extra work for themselves… and to what end? They could be spending their time on more important things, surely?! :confused:

4 Likes

Not in WA. Just did a fresh scan:

[quote=“Nick, post:3343, topic:55, full:true”]

I thought that was already the case? IIRC I remember seeing a pic of an EPG that had “WIN ONE”, “WIN ELEVEN”, etc. the night after the affiliation swap.[/quote]Can’t speak for other regions (of course), but in Hobart the listing for channels Eleven and One are just simply named ‘ELEVEN Hobart’ and ‘ONE Hobart’.

I just assume it’s the channels name then [insert region].

3 Likes

Oh, the possibilities are endless aren’t they?! :wink:

Next thing for WIN to do will no doubt be the covering up of Ten’s logo on the news (surprised they haven’t done so yet as it would be relatively easy for them to implement).

Don’t laugh, but then after that they will change the EPG info. For example: from ‘Ten Eyewitness News’ to ‘National Eyewitness News’ or ‘WIN Eyewitness National/Local News’ and so on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

imagine a ‘Studio WIN’ :smirk:

3 Likes

[quote=“TheHubMan, post:3348, topic:55, full:true”]

imagine a ‘Studio WIN’ :smirk:
[/quote]Make it happen, Bruce! :rofl:

7 Likes

What is the benefit behind still simulcasting WIN on 88 and ONE on 86? Same with 9Go! in metro and NBN areas on both 93 and simulcast on 99. I can understand keeping the extra LCNs for a couple months following a channel reshuffle, but it’s been nearly 10 months for WIN’s affiliation swap and 1 year 4 months for Nine’s reshuffle. Wouldn’t this just waste bandwidth, not to mention provide a simulcast we don’t need?