Nine (WIN)

always need the :popcorn: ready when it comes to WIN.

2 Likes

10 Likes

2nd this :slight_smile: It’s one of the fun things about living in the Northern NSW TV Footprint :smiley:

2 Likes

Win not content with their ratings plummeting 39% this year

Deciding instead to scare off a few more tens of thousand of viewers with a giant on screen logo

7 Likes

Just pick a fucking logo to use and stick with it.

I’m not even in a WIN area and the inconsistency drives me crazy, Bruce meddling with things he shouldn’t be.

11 Likes

It is seriously almost unwatchable. NCIS is ruined with this blue turd in the corner. So distracting.

1 Like

here its the normal water mark

Fucking Hell.

Never thought they could top the solid brown ■■■■■■■■■ of old that was used during Nine’s sports broadcasts in the Early 00s.

7 Likes

So some areas have the nice WIN logo Central West still has the blue map and it’s so bright watching NCIS N.O. Feels like it’s a April fools joke but no just WIN at its best.

[quote=“WAtvVideos, post:2826, topic:55, full:true”]Ok, I misread Andyt30’s posts then. So NSW/ACT has had this brickmark all day, Victoria from this evening, Qld/WA unchanged and SA unknown.[/quote]I was out all day but I’ve been told that Tasmania had it for part of the afternoon and then all this evening.

[quote=“WAtvVideos, post:2791, topic:55, full:true”]
Typical WIN…
Any suggestion to expand this list are most welcome!
[/quote]Besides the shitty PQ I think you’ve summed things up perfectly!

As mentioned countless times, WIN are a disgrace and they seriously need to stop being so petulant and grow the fuck up already. The continued use of and inflicting ugly gigantic ‘watermarks’ on their viewers (10 at last count) TV screens needs to end.

3 Likes

What is WIN’s identity so many different logos in one promo. The TEN style looks fine and yes I agree with others about the PQ it’s not great seems ok on live sport but on shows not as good.

I think it’s well established that WIN have an identity crisis. :laughing: They had this issue under the Nine affiliation but they have added an extra layer of confusion with the use of Ten’s branding with the WIN circle logo. And now it seems mappy has resurfaced again. :rofl:

2 Likes

Mappy blocking infomercial info on screen. :money_mouth_face:

In CBS This Morning:

Back to normal watermark at 6am:

3 Likes

It’s back for Studio 10

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish I was that lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t get the point? They’re getting a clean feed…

7 Likes

Well it is WIN TV after all, goodness knows what goes through there brains half the time.

I think it’s time for WIN to do a massive rebrand. I think WIN in the circle logo would look good for watermarks, news etc

just a little bit lower and would look like it’s meant to be there!