WIN News

Sorry, what are you talking about?

3 Likes

I’m referring to the graphics on WIN news.

Queensland version of the stand alone 10 sec WIN news is moving to 6pm promo

3 Likes

WIN News had an ad for the 5:30 Tas bulletin air last night but I only heard it and didn’t see it in time.

If you think that’s bad, check out this promo from 2004 I posted previously:

12 Likes

Haha, “Dance to the News”! :wink:

4 Likes

Please tell me that isn’t real

2 Likes

“HOMYGAWD BRO THEY PLAY DA SAEM MUSIK ON DA NEWS AS THEY DO AT DA CLUBS, LETS WATCH” - said no one ever.

2 Likes

well, there was a remix of an ABC TV news theme that became a hit in the clubs and on Triple J (made the Hottest 100 at #11 in 2010)!

1 Like

And what a tune that is!

4 Likes

But is WIN likely to put Eyewitnerss word in the middle. WIN EYEWITNESS NEWS at 6 pm weeknights and 5:30 pm nightly in Tasmania?

1 Like

No.

[quote=“ando9185, post:458, topic:214, full:true”]
WIN News had an ad for the 5:30 Tas bulletin air last night but I only heard it and didn’t see it in time.[/quote]The new lineup and stand alone promos for the 5.30pm change have been airing since Friday morning. They are much the same as the others from NSW, Qld etc. except obviously Ten News is omitted from the lineup promo and the different start time in the stand alone. Brent Costelloe & Lucy Breaden front them as the new weeknight and current weekend presenters respectively.

[quote=“webguy, post:461, topic:214, full:true”]
Please tell me that isn’t real[/quote]Yep, I remember these airing back in the day amongst a few other promos that were similiar. Yet another example of brilliantly produced stuff from the WIN (Network). :yum:

A couple of promos from Tasmania, courtesy of the WIN Network YouTube channel:

Since when has WIN News Tasmania used “Make The Switch” as a slogan? I’m surprised that Southern Cross News hasn’t complained about that one yet! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

With WIN NewsTasmania getting a 30 Minute Head Start over Southern Cross, Seven News in Adelaide & Perth could follow suit and air an One Hour Bulletin at 5:30.

Please explain to me how these two things involving completely different stations in completely different markets are related. I’m dying to know how you’ve made that correlation.

11 Likes

Lachlan made a promo too.

4 Likes

weed.

2 Likes

That’s actually been going on for a while, especially in the local newspaper advertising. I doubt it’s working though

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: WIN Television