WIN News

LOL, WIN News does pre-movie ads? There’s an interesting one!

Not sure exactly when Hannah McEwan left WIN News Queensland (maybe around Late 2017/Early 2018?) but she’s since moved to Melbourne and Nine, recently presenting weather forecasts for the Regional Victorian bulletins.

3 Likes

Did they have a solid mappy throughout the movie too?

4 Likes

Ahh, so that’s who that strange woman I’ve been watching for the past two days has been! I kinda thought maybe Sonia Marinelli had plastic surgery, but no.

WIN News Tasmania from Wednesday:

I believe they have a different opener picture each day …
Monday (Launceston):

Tuesday (Strahan?):

Wednesday (Cradle Mountain):

Thursday (Devonport):

Friday (Hobart):

3 Likes

That’s Burnie.

2 Likes

WIN used to own some cinemas in Tasmania going back a few years now…

2 Likes

Canberra montages from Thursday and Friday. Both had a cross.
Thursday: Tamworth Country Music Festival

Friday: Canberra Australian of the Year Awards

3 Likes

Today’s All Australian News seemed to have the older AAN branding. Did WIN revert it because they couldn’t make a new promo with that branding?

As many would know, NQ is currently experiencing severe weather with heavy rainfall and flooding. We have major flood warnings, a severe weather warning, and a severe thunderstorm warning all issued for this area.

The BOM forecast for tomorrow is:
IMG_5283

So what do WIN News go ahead and say the forecast for tomorrow is,
“Cloudy, Chance of Showers”. What a joke!

5 Likes

Truth twisting I see?

1 Like

It’s weird seeing a different image behind the presenter. I think they should just stick to one

I think they meant showers, as in showers, as in, since it’s raining outside, you have a very good chance of having a shower and getting nice a refreshed, ( shower as in the one in your bathroom)

Sometimes a joke is just bad… explaining it only makes it worse… carry on :sunglasses:

1 Like

6 Likes

WIN’s Queensland weather presenter Hayley Francis on location in Townsville.

New style promo:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

It seems that WIN now has sponsored content on some of their news Facebook pages, such as this:

Tumerix??? Doesn’t that give you the shits? :joy: