Watermarks

Live and Free 7HD watermark. Image is transparent so you have to click it to see it properly.

4 Likes

Live and Free 7mate HD watermark. Same as above, transparent.

3 Likes

Live and Free 7TWO watermark.

4 Likes

Couldn’t quite get the map to cover the CBS eye

You can see it better with the PRG animation

5 Likes

They shouldn’t be covering it up in the first place. Should be to the right of the eye or otherwise top right corner.

I don’t care about covering/not covering the CBS logo.
The only reason I’d rather they didn’t bother trying to cover the CBS logo is so they’d use a transparent logo.
An alternative would be to blur the area of the CBS logo then put a transparent/grey logo on-top (which Ten could do too), but really, who cares? Just get rid of mappy!

1 Like

You think after what 10
Years of paying for the late show Ten could
Negotiate with cbs to get a clean feed

I’m
Sure Australia is not the only country in the world that takes the late show
Day and date

1 Like

Selection of sports watermarks/graphics used during 1987 America’s Cup defense. The station logos were not shown all the time, just when some info was displayed. Yellow and white seems to be popular at the time.

4 Likes

The eyes have it! (Or should I say win it?) :thinking:

Found some old WIN News coverups on an old hard drive of mine.

7mate PRG just after 7mate launched:

Old 7 Regional QLD watermark, circa 2009:

11 Likes

Also found a small recording of WIN covering up the 9HD breakaway programming, I think this was 2009 also.

Nine logo flying in underneath the coverup:

Ad breaks showing scenic loops rather than actual ads:

During the show, the WIN coverup randomly disappeared for about 1 second mid-show, resulting in the 9HD watermark being shown in full, briefly:

11 Likes

Looks similar to the gradient that Prime7 use now…

When the Late Show was on Nine, their watermark was on the top-right corner.

2 Likes

WIN have finally listened to people and have graciously decided to shrink their watermark slightly.
It’s a start, but a bit of transparency would be nice. Credit of TV.Cynic for the original photo.

7 Likes

Transparency and just removing the map altogether so it just leaves WIN remaining on the screen.

1 Like

Has Bruce left the country?

3 Likes

BB on ONE in QLD

4 Likes

id even prefer this older win opaque watermark over this current blue horrow show. A permanent stain that isn’t even a watermark currently.

I think the current watermark is making me skip watching win whenever not necessary.

11 Likes

Why can’t they just use the one they had post-affiliation swap. That was great

6 Likes

Agree, that was the best one they’ve had in a long time. Simple, and still shows it is win without interrupting viewing of the show.

6 Likes