Watermarks

Fun fact, the British Grand Prix was the first F1 Grand Prix to be shown on WIN since Channel 9 lost F1 rights in 2002.

11 Likes

Which would’ve been delayed and shown at some ridiculous hour thanks to Nine’s Wimbledon coverage on the same night. How times have changed (sometimes for the better). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the caps. Really appreciate that, but I already have the Seven Olympics watermark in my watermark vault, and I was looking for the regular Seven watermark. (Well it appears that the Seven Olympic watermark has returned recently though, so that might have to wait again).

The ringless 7mate would be useful though; I wonder if that would be another variant of the regular 7mate watermark.

WIN Tas seems to be playing with some watermarks, saw one next to the WIN watermark adverting WIN News at 5:30 for a couple of minutes leading into an adbreak and then after the adbreak there was a pop up in the top right corner advertising WIN News at 5:30, similar to the “You’re on the WIN Network” ones.

Channel 7 ‘Live and free’ sports watermark.

5 Likes

I wish 7 would update the 7 Sport look to be more in line with the network, using the arrows >> and rounder lowercase font etc.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

WIN News First at 5.30 as mentioned.

7 Likes

Pop-up mentioned.

5 Likes

Looks like the Spelling Bee watermark will be on Ten for the rest of this week due to the poor ratings it got for the season premiere last night.

Some watermark’s from the USA
Fox 43 Family Guy Pop Up

Fox HD

Fox 5

Fox 43

5 Likes

I have seen screencaps of Seven adding HD to its Olympics watermark on this forum, but tonight I get to see it on TV for the first time with live AFL. I think the small HD is at the wrong spot, it should be right of 7 instead of below the Olympic rings.

1 Like

Just seeing the new 7 Sport HD watermark as well :slight_smile:

When the olympics are finished, it will move up to be directly below the 7 (which will look better).

(Unless they keep it until the Winter Olympics, but I doubt it).

Oddly, there’s no such “HD” watermark addition on 7mateHD Sydney although apparently there’s one on 7mateHD in Queensland?

1 Like

7 Likes

Oddly similar:

8 Likes

Stolen.

No change on GWN7 and SC Central.

I would’ve thought the HD watermark would be next to the 7 rather than below the Olympic rings. It just seems out of place.