Watermarks

I doubt it’ll be gone for long. This has happened more than twice and usually returns later on in the night or morning.

Same thing happened the last time it disappeared. Odd how it only happens to Seven. :confused:

Be thankful it has gone back to stock standard 7.

Humongous and fugly “House Rules” watermark on 7 right now.

2 Likes

Not only had 7 dropped the olympics rings, in Regional QLD during MKR, there was no city name listed next to the 7 like normal.

We had no rings and no city name, just a 7.

Still no rings on 7. What’s going on?

Even Sydney Club Rugby has the rings this year

2 Likes

The rings have probably been taken off Seven’s main channel because of the revised In-Program Promotional Watermark for House Rules that’s currently on:

4 Likes

Probably a stipulation by the IOC that promotional material for anything non-Olympics cannot appear on-screen while the rings are present.

4 Likes

Does anyone watching on WIN notice shades of purple on the watermark? It’s just on the SD ch8 not on the HD channel.

See posts above -

Yes, associating House Rules with the Olympics would be misleading.

But I can’t work out the inconsistency - why not flog House Rules on Two, Mate and Flix as well in that case?

Because if they were to put that promotional House Rules watermark on 7Two, 7Mate, etc.

People could easily get confused seeing the 7TWO logo with House Rules written next to it, and think that House Rules is on 72 not 7

It hasn’t stopped TEN from doing Masterchef watermarks on all multi channels in the past.

And it certainly hasn’t stopped 7 with MKR

2 Likes

Fox Sports News has an Anzac watermark below the channel logo today. It consists of the Rising Sun badge (official insignia of the Australian Army) and the words “Lest We Forget”. I reckon the five Fox Sports channels may also have similar watermarks for today.

Just saw a blowtorch being applied to the Ten logo tonight returning from an ad break for NCIS: Los Angeles, to promote the return of MasterChef. Keep an eye out for it for the next days.

1 Like

There is a whole series including sauce being poured etc.

2 Likes

2 Likes

BeIN sports connect

3 Likes

The Olympic rings are back on Seven for the season premiere of House Rules.

1 Like

100 days to go Olympic watermark on 7mate.

2 Likes