Watermarks

Crime Investigation Australia on Seven tonight has some WIN News vision with bonus Mappy.

Sorry for the poor quality phone photos…but imagine the possibilities: WIN News on Seven :joy:

9 Likes

If Bruce ups his stake in Prime, who knows…

The WIN Newsreader is looking at “Mappy” with a very evil looking grin on his face in that 2nd picture, isn’t he. Perhaps he has a bottle of watermark remover under his desk.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Does WIN have two maps? :wink:

10 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t think WIN uses images in its “watermark” promotional materials?

2 Likes

WIN at the moment

6 Likes

9Gem’s watermark position shifted to the far right.

UPDATE:
9:30pm: Moved back to regular spot after the final ad-break.

9 Likes

HD add-on shifted to bottom-right (7HD Melbourne / LCN 70)

Seven’s usual engineering approach, so it doesn’t disappear during the start of the succeeding program, when the sport watermark switches to the normal watermark.

4 Likes

7 Central:

Footy Play +:

9 Likes

How do you get Footy Play?

1 Like

1 Like

Foxtel Now and T-Box.

3 Likes

Footy Play is the name given to the Fox Footy channel 504 on Foxtel Now. It is slightly different on Foxtel Now to cable and satellite AFAIK because of on-line rights being different to broadcast so there is a requirement to show adverts during some games.

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen, Footy Play is pretty much Fox Footy 504 except when a game is also on FTA then it switches to 7 or 7mate with ads. Footy Play+ also shows Fox or Seven games that normally overflow on Fox Sports 503.

8 Likes

And games via Telstra AFL app (“Live Pass”) just use the “Live & Free | 7” watermark, they take a dirty feed of LCN 7 Melbourne including ads (or 99% what it appears to be).

Which also might help explain “Foxtel + Footy Play” situation @TV.Cynic refers?

1 Like

I’ve seen the Live & Free | 7/7mate watermark on Footy Play as well, except tonight which is why I capped it. Perhaps Fox has asked them not to advertise ‘Free’ on their platform?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ruthless aren’t they, like they want 100% exclusive everything. Makes me sick.