Utopia

I don’t think it’s any worse than earlier episodes. It’s like more of the same with up to date references. I have worked in an office and can very much relate to everything going on in Utopia.

5 Likes

Some of it feels really laboured - doesn’t help they seem to be trying to drag out the same tropes.

1 Like

Episode 7

Wednesday 19 July 8.00pm

A security consultant creates stress by leveling up the NBA’s cyber safety, and Nat faces the consequences of an inept employee.

Jim (Anthony Lehmann) lumps Tony (Rob Sitch) with responding to a freight report the Minister’s failed to act upon, in the leadup to the anniversary of its publication.

1 Like

Episode 8 - Season Final

Wednesday 26 July 8.00pm

Nat (Celia Pacquola) and Ash (Dilruk Jayasinha) work on deciphering who owns the title on an historic project, and an important presentation of Tony’s (Rob Sitch) is derailed by Rhonda’s (Kitty Flanagan) insistence that the office undergoes an E.S.G. pulse check. Brian (Jamie Robertson) works on securing the building while it’s under very gentle siege by a group of protestors.

1 Like

The guys at Working Dog are really toying with Media Spy. This week’s episode and the Minster and the NBA are seen watching WIN News :smile:

1 Like

Utopia tonight - watching WIN News stories on Facebook

2 Likes

Tony (aka Rob Sitch) was on Q&A on tonight’s show. Nice cross promotion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I watched season five finale over dinner last night. That was the first episode of this season that I ever saw as aired, I have been recording the other seven on my PVR as they clashed with either MasterChef or Hunted. I am up to episode 4.

1 Like

Good story.

1 Like

This organisation needs a professional DVD 📀

Season Five of Utopia available on DVD in stores now pic.twitter.com/4U0hEfszGy

— Working Dog (@workingdogprod) February 6, 2024
2 Likes