Useful stuff for mocks

My watermark library has been updated again with brand new watermarks, some in HD. Check the changelog for details.

Hopefully there will be a place in MediaSpy for a new vault that will have all my watermarks, and more accessible. (Right now free Weebly websites don’t get search engine indexing)

4 Likes

Great cap. But unfortunately upon closer inspection, there are interlaced lines which means you capped the watermark when it’s just starting to fade out. To anyone in Melbourne or Adelaide (or any Seven region where it’s broadcasting HD 1080i), please try capping the Channel Seven watermark within a completely black frame (like a 4:3 show or a black background) asap, because Channel Seven Sydney is now broadcasting SD-quality everywhere, even online, according to SydneyCityTV.

1 Like

That isn’t a cap taken from Channel Seven. I made a quick mock of the Channel Seven logo. :slight_smile:
Not in good quality though. :open_mouth:

1 Like

NBN News promotional image currently used on the Promo Endtags, might be handy for those who want to do Nine News rebrand mocks:

Source: NBN News Twitter.

2 Likes

Here’s a transparent version of the new WIN logo if anyone wants it.

I just cut the background out of WIN’s new Twitter picture.

4 Likes

Sorry, wrong post. I meant to comment on MLVD’s cap of the HD Seven watermark (http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/watermarks/252/79?u=indecisivename78). I was confused.

1 Like

Received as part of email

2 Likes

My attempt at a high res WIN logo

11 Likes

Awesome job :smiley:
post it on the “Useful stuff for mocks” thread for reference. That’s fantastic!

4 Likes

Excellent work with that Ten-style WIN logo! :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers! Will add to the Useful thread :slight_smile:

Might as well add this logo. It’s in the proper typeface with thicker letters. Little rough around the edges but good when you downsize it.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what font 9 News uses?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but your best bet is to go to “WhatTheFont” and upload a picture of a 9 news screenshot.

2 Likes

Nine News and Today have mainly used various weights of Proxima Nova as their typeface since 2012, if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Does anyone have the current blank Sunrise and Today graphics?

1 Like

Melbourne Aerial Hyperlapse - 7 News intro

6 Likes

RTL News Case Study

2 Likes

Nine News Now Blank Opener: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdwWOOqccfo

2 Likes

Anyone know the font used for Seven News’ updated Headline and Supers graphics?

1 Like