US Presidential Election - Election Day 2016

5 Likes

Yes it is Studio10 but the panelists actually need to contribute something of substance. Jessica is luckily if she has opened her mouth 3 times. 5 on the panel would have been more than enough - 2 hosts and the experts. With so many live crosses to the US, there’s no time for 8 people to contribute.

2 Likes

SBS

1 Like

1 Like

My Tenplay stream has stopped and I can’t reconnect to the video. :frowning:

Seven have a good use of set. From what I can tell that is the Sunrise screen, Sunday night side panels and The Daily Edition set? Not a bad way to make something feel purpose built.

1 Like

Who’s the American analyst sitting next to Karl and Laurie on Nine?

1 Like

A few caps from Nine, which should give you a basic idea of what they’re bringing to the table On-Air Presentation wise.

New York Studio:

Sydney Studio:

Graphics

I’ll try and get some more up later.

1 Like

Brian Williams and Rachel Maddow still on MSNBC, from just before.

1 Like

1 Like

I noticed that the Studio 10 coverage is continuing well past it’s scheduled finish time of 3pm AEDT due to the close nature of the election.

Seven was going to cross to NBC, but accidentally crossed to this:

Then came back to Michael and Mike

9 Likes

Was funny caught them off guard.

I wonder if the image on the screens is how they test/calibrate colour?

Michael Usher & Mike Amor have been great this afternoon, coverage between their host position/analysis to Seven News reporters on the ground to CNN feed :ok_hand:

I also watched a bit of Studio 10 on Ch 10. Waleed is great, Sarah Harris and Sandra Sully doing a stellar effort.

1 Like

Holy shit, ten has the best looking set

1 Like

Sandra has left the Ten panel, to prepare for the 5pm News.

6 Likes

1 Like