US Politics

Said what? I am agreeing with you… I think Trump will win the next election. I just don’t understand how anyone can support him.

1 Like

That Trump wouldn’t be President

Are you comprehending my posts correctly William? I am agreeing with you. I don’t think this will be the end of Trump. Simply stating its something that is quite scary and something I don’t understand in voters.

At the start it seemed like you weren’t agreeing with me, as you said, how could anyone support him.

Have you heard the guy speak? He isn’t coherent. Sentences aren’t fully formed. He abuses people as a way fo deflecting his wrong doings. Forget whether you like him or not. Read what he says word by word and see if it actually makes sense as in formal English language usage.

Remember I’m not saying whether you agree with what he says or his policies. I’m saying whether what he says makes actual sense in the correct usage of the English language.

1 Like

Because I don’t understand how anyone can support him. Yet I believe he will win a second term.

The vote happened at lunchtime AEDT

Now they need two thirds majority to get the fucker out.

4 Likes

but if he goes then doesnt the vice president become president??? i have heard the vice president is wrose then trump

As much as I really hope he gets kicked out and this doesn’t happen, it actually wouldn’t surprise me if the United States gave Trump another chance.

Enough people thought Boris Johnson, Scott Morrison and Gladys Berejiklian were worthy of a second chance when their respective elections happened.

2 Likes

Lol at you all. Bunch of lefties with no idea. I said Trump would win and I said Morrison would win and you all laughed at me. Now you think you can comment on this and other politics when you’ve all been embarrassed in the past? Trump will win by an even bigger margin in 2020 - take it to the bank. The Democrats hate Trump more than they love America. It’s a common theme with lefties, they hate Morrison more than they love Australia. The Democrats don’t care about improving America, they want to get rid of a democratically elected President because they know that’s their best chance of winning the next election. Go on, laugh at me again. We’ll see who’s laughing next year :smiley:

Another interesting thing is that 100% of the Republicans in the House voted against impeachment, along with THREE Democrats.

Of course that might be the case. But just because someone might be worse doesn’t mean someone should be above the law. This is going to set a precedent.

What has this got to do with Trumps impeachment? And why do you keep going on about you being right. You are obviously not right a lot in life so have to keep gloating about it. You weren’t the only one to predict those things. In fact I did as well. But I don’t bring it up in every fucken post. Calm down mate and discuss the issues without bringing it up all the time.

4 Likes

Two Republicans didn’t vote. One because he has pleaded guilty to illegally using campaign funds so he has been advised not to vote in Congress, and the other one is on a trip in Tanzania. So it wasn’t exactly 100%.

3 Likes

True but he’d likely only be there till Oct 2020

What’s really laughable is that you think Trump loves America.

So you were right in a couple of predictions. So what? As my granny used to say, even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

4 Likes

Wow what whacked out rhetoric.

Pretty sure I do love my country. I think it’s arrogant and even dangerous to assume people on the other side of politics don’t care about Australia. I think right wingers do inherently have Australia’s interests at heart, they’re just misinformed.

Would be nice if you’d extend the same level of rationality in your conversation @TFTV

3 Likes

Donald J Trump is undoubtedly the worst ever President of the United States of America.

5 Likes

You literally have no idea. I’m absolutely amazed at how lefties hate Trump so much that they would support Iran. Incredible.

[personal attack removed - mod]