US Politics

isn’t possible though.

O…kay

1 Like

Is Obama’s time in office up or can he stay on for a third term under martial law.

Kid, you need to stop believing everything you read on conspiracy theorist websites.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure his time is up considering he isn’t running as a candidate. Why under martial law?

You need to get off Alex Jones’ teat.

2 Likes

Log off right now.

Agreed.

I think even Brian Wilshire (former longtime 2GB presenter, infamous for talking about conspiracy theories on the air) wouldn’t go along with that garbage…

5 Likes

I’m glad that conspiracy theories generally don’t have much traction there. It’s just a bunch of stupid people who are annoyed that their prefered politicians aren’t in government.

3 Likes

In fairness not a lot of people have a good knowledge of American politics. Its only those that are actually interested in it.

I just cringed so hard I think I’m bleeding internally. W T fucking F.

edit: I watched the video. Obama and Hillary are going to become co-Presidents of the UN, which will take over the world with the FEMA. Just in case you guys were wondering.

4 Likes

These theories are coming from the same guys who entertained “Obama was born in Kenya” back in 2012.

Let’s entertain this theory for a second, IF this was true, I’m sure the world would be rejoicing right about now. As South Park has oh so eloquently put it, the choices are between a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich.

1 Like

Oh he’s had bigger hits than that. Trump thought Obama came from Kenya too.

My favourite Jones moment is this:

1 Like

I’ve just gotten a brain haemorrhage.

shouts “1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms” :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

But all black people are from Kenya :stuck_out_tongue: did he also say he was muslim?

Vice presidential debate is tomorrow - ABCNews24 10.00am AEDT

1 Like

Is it on any other channels?

Not according to the EPG (it is only the vice-presidential debate).

US Presidential Debate Live on Seven

Seven News will on Monday broadcast the second of three presidential debates between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Live and commercial-free coverage of the debate begins from midday on Seven.

Join Ann Sanders for a special Seven News bulletin immediately following the debate where we’ll analyse the hits and misses from the presidential combatants, with US Bureau Chief Mike Amor in St. Louis and Chief Reporter Chris Reason, as well as the days other news.

Then join Mark Ferguson for Sydney’s Seven News at 6pm.

Broadcast Times:
Monday 10 October

Sydney 12.00pm LIVE on Seven
Melbourne 12.00pm LIVE on Seven
Brisbane 11.00am LIVE on Seven
Adelaide 11.30am LIVE on Seven
Perth 12.00pm on Seven

1 Like