US Politics

1 Like

Looks like heā€™s been practising this stare in the mirror

1 Like

He looks imbecilic

4 Likes

He looks like a toddler thatā€™s just been denied a candy bar.

2 Likes

He looks and sounds horrific. Why they canā€™t find a way to have him locked up instead of bailed in beyond me.

Best thing would be to put him in a chaff bag and throw him out to sea but thatā€™s probably a bridge too far. I never thought Iā€™d say that for anyone but Iā€™m making an exception for Trump (and all those GOP cronies).

2 Likes

David Rowe AFR

the mugshot of dorian trump..@FinancialReview #TrumpMugShot pic.twitter.com/7kUFgBfkfc

ā€” david rowe (@roweafr) August 25, 2023
1 Like

I mean he basically is an overgrown toddler at this point

1 Like

You really canā€™t make this up. The Republican Party could be mistaken for a parody of a satirical comic group if they werenā€™t real.

1 Like

Hunter Biden, I can understand that they are going for, but trying to impeach Biden itā€™s a playbook that has been repeated many times by the Republic party. With at least Donald Duck Trump, you have a lot to get him on. But this is just childish. I really do hope that this backfires on them.

They canā€™t say ā€˜weā€™ll impeach Biden because we found some mysterious links between his sonā€™s stuff and his presidencyā€™ and then when Trump gets impeached they whine and wail that itā€™s a witch-hunt.

What a bunch of flippinā€™ hypocrites. All under the ā€˜Get Bidenā€™ mantra.

1 Like

Romney announced in a video that he would not run for re-election as a Senator in 2024. His term is due to expire in January 2025, by which time he will be two months shy of his 77th birthday.

2 Likes

US Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has died age 90

The dumpster fire continues

Fundamentally an unserious party. Thereā€™s no equivalency here. The Republicans represent chaos. Itā€™s all performative. Even their ridiculous ā€œbillsā€ they claim to pass then arrive dead in the senate and never become law. So they havenā€™t done anything.

The Dems at least are unified and actually govern by passing bills into laws.

3 Likes

The GOP are good at creating content for news networks and column inches, but not much else.

2 Likes

I just laughed , because at the rate they are going they are basically handing over the presidency to Joe Biden for a second term :joy:

Youā€™d think that by the dysfunctional mess they are but the odds are Trump is going to get the nomination as it stands at the moment and his supporters are for the most part stupid and will blindly believe anything the man says so the overall dysfunction of the reublicans really wonā€™t.

1 Like

Trump is like a cockroach, he can survive bloody anything it seems. The amount of blind faith that this bloke retains even with the clear and abundant evidence against him is a cause for concern especially with the next elections looming.

Iā€™ve little doubt we will see more shenanigans and false claims of election fraud this time around, I fear that it could end up deteriorating into a Troubles type guerilla insurrection in 2025 if they continue on this path.

Trump could murder a kitten on live TV, and people will still defend him (and one major news network will probably not cover it all). Itā€™s insane.

2 Likes