US Politics

Trump has blood on his hands.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe, but I expect many of those dressed like that are essentially LARPing. You can buy all that shit so easily online now (frustratingly I purchased a belt that is popular with those in the everyday carry / tactical gear community and constantly get ads for sites selling all this faux military shit).

Statement from Trump following the electoral certification.

ā€œOrderly transitionā€. Maybe as orderly as Trump can be

Call me cynical but unless he says that himself, in person, then it sounds like a forced pre-prepared statement written by one of his staff.

He gets off on all the drama. I wonā€™t be surprised if we see the Secret Service drag him out kicking and screaming in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Ending with his slogan

Done and dusted. Thank goodness.

Iā€™d stay up to watch that.

3 Likes

A lot of people would. Itā€™d make great television, even if itā€™s embarrassing for the US population.

2 Likes

Honestly though who didnā€™t see this coming. I have predicted it for some time. The result of this election was always going to end terribly. And I donā€™t think this is the end. I expect there to be a civil war.

3 Likes

Iā€™m scared that it will end up in a civil war - hopefully we donā€™t get dragged into it one way or another.

1 Like

So would I! And I will be cheering. I hope there is police waiting to arrest him as well.

1 Like

The false equivocation with BLM protests by the right is really ridiculous. Never seen anything like it. These horrific deplorable red necks are held up as superior to everyone else when it comes to the right wing media.

3 Likes

Not really a false equivalence when there was persistent rioting and violence for weeks all over the country that was heavily condoned by Democratic politicians and the media. Oneā€™s views on political violence really shouldnā€™t depend on the cause.

1 Like

Different context. It wasnā€™t a fucking coup. Totally different.

3 Likes

Judas is trending on Twitter. The left are calling Trump Judas because he has betrayed the USA, while the right are calling Pence Judas because he has betrayed Trump (which nicely ties in with some loony extreme Christian and Jewish right wing nutjobs seeing Trump as the Messiah - the second coming of Jesus (Christians) or the first coming of the Messiah (Jews)).

you mean the Antichrist or the False Messiah. There is only one true Messiah and that is Jesus of Nazareth.

1 Like

UrinatingTreeā€¦on point.

1 Like
2 Likes

Trump has finally, somewhat conceded.

3 Likes

God heā€™s a psychopath. He canā€™t even concede properly.

1 Like