TV Week

Back in the day, ABC listings would quite often have one or two listings labelled “Children’s Programs” instead of individual programs listed due to space restrictions.

ABC Kid’s listings still has “Children’s Programs” listed from 6am-4pm, and lists the show from 4pm. The columns are quite thin these days compared to the days when we only had 5 channels. TV Week’s a bit limited these days in how they can squeeze so many channels of the 4 pages.

A lot of those programs are repeats throughout the day.

1 Like

they probably need to just bite the bullet and increase to 5 or 6 pages.

1 Like

Rebecca Gibney is on the cover this week (her drama series Under the Vines is currently shown on the ABC and Acorn).

tvweek

2 Likes

Good that they recognised that it’s rating well on the ABC and put Rebecca on the cover.

Very busy looking cover with The Claremont Murders the feature.

2 Likes

I think Deb, KAK and Pete would have made a better main picture for the cover with Erik and Kate in the corner.

In any case, almost every photo contains a former or current Home and Away actor so they are following their manifesto. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Neighbours then technically features three times then… :stuck_out_tongue:

The “TV WEEK square” isn’t in the top left corner of this latest issue. That is different. A good change? When was the last time it wasn’t in that corner?

only a few months ago, I think?

EDIT: They did it in 2021 and also but I thought there was a more recent one? Not sure now.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the find. And quickly too.

The two you linked up were from 2021. I cant remember from the top of my head if any appeared after that.

I know its not a regular occurrence. But at least they do change the cover (evee so slightly) once or twice a year, at most. Lol.

1 Like

Another Home and Away cover.

1 Like

And another screen cap. :poop:

That looks more like a staged publicity photo from the set.

*Episodic shot (Publicity)

The problem with the “publicity shot” on the cover, is that the same photo is used in the magazine just three pages later (in the H&A article). This has happend a number of times in the mag for this certain show.

Surely there are other photos they can use in the article rather thsn the cover photo…

2 Likes

This is from NZ. It’s nice to see it’s not only TV Week employing the “why i had to come home” clickbait headlines.

3 Likes

Midsomer Murders takes the front cover this week.

5 Likes