TV Week

Yes, thats true. I get that. No other reason why they keep having Home and Away on the covers regularly, and have some random special collectors issue if there wasnt a market. I know that us regulars in this forum dont like it week in week out though. lol. But seems the market is out there.

1 Like

In the normal TV Week issue, there is a page regarding the Special Collectors Edition of H&A. It shows us the cover photo of this special edition. TV Week’s favourite Brax (Stephen Peacocke) is on the cover, alongside Kate Ritchie, Ray Meagher and Georgie Parker. 100 on-set secrets are revealed in this edition. How exciting… lol.

Of course.

I’m sure the regular magazine did that feature not long ago, so it’s probably just a rehash with some updates :unamused:

1 Like

Here is the cover.

1 Like

This week’s issue-

Screenshot_20210308-090326~2

1 Like

Just awful when they use two screen shots from the show for a cover.

They were teasing that interview with Sigrid Thornton last week. The photos with the article were great. Would have made a better cover this week.

2 Likes

Home and Away taking centre stage again.

In the latest issue, on the cover, has 2 characters of Home and Away hugging each other. On pages 4 and 5, they have used the exact photo, but in reverse. Cheap! Couldn’t even use another photo!

1 Like

Criticise TV Week’s covers as much as you like but I’m thrilled with the cover I got in the mail today :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Sacrifices had to be made.

Payback for your criticism of their covers. :wink:

4 Likes

“WEEK” - which is TV WEEK’s sister mag…

1 Like

Should be called “WEAK”. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

MAFS EXPLODES!

Now they give us blurry screen caps from reality shows for TV Week covers.

1 Like

Facepalm. Enough said.

We need proper photos on the cover, not screen caps from the shows!!!

Wishing that would occur literally. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

“This just in…” :boom:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210315-080011~2

2 Likes
1 Like

Isn’t every week a Home & Away Special Collectors Edition with how much they plaster it all over the magazine?

3 Likes