TV Week

I don’t need to buy it now

2 Likes

Where did Hey Dad! rank on the list?

Probably just below Love Thy Neighbour in Australia, Father Dear Father in Australia, Are You Being Served? Australia, and Doctor Down Under.

1 Like

After the test pattern and national anthem.

This week’s issue

One new actor but the other two photoshopped from previous shoots so looks same same again.

2019%204%204

TV week are getting very lazy and they still haven’t fixed that problem in WIN territory with the WIN logo above the guide which has been going on for months.

I wonder what tomorrows issue will be like? In the past, the “Logies Preview Issue” used to have the Gold Logie nominees and/or the host on the main cover. In recent years though, they have been shoved to the side. Will wait and see.

And I hope there isn’t a price hike in the mag this coming fortnight. As that has been the case for some previous Logies issues.

Also, I wonder if the mag will have any listings for the SBS World Movies channel? Since the channel starts on a Monday (1 July).

Very cool cover of TV Week this week. All the Gold Logie nominees in a group shot. These are the photos from the photo shoot we saw on social media and videos a few weeks ago when the nominees were announced.

3 Likes

Posted early on Insta this week.

4 Likes

well, I am happy to eat up my own words, and say I am happy with this week’s TV Week Logies Preview cover. All 7 Gold Logie nominees are the main picture. And a 24 page special? Impressive :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it actually looks like they are in the room together and not photoshopping 7 separate photos into 1 :grinning:

3 Likes

No SBS World Movies and still no NITV listings.

1 Like

A good issue this week. A lengthy Logies special whoch is good.

Each Gold Logie nominee have two pages each, which is great (a main picture on a page, with article on the next).

I just wish that the Logies nominations page was spread over a few pages (where you tick off who won). A little “pull out booklet” with pictures and a little blurb of most the nominees where held in tv week in the 1990s were great. Now, its all swuashed up.

1 Like

we publish guides each week for both SBS World Movies and NITV at TV Blackbox

1 Like

Next week’s TV Week has another classy cover and features all the Most Outstanding Logie Award winners. It’s a photo of the cast of Most Outstanding Drama dressed up in the same way that the Gold Logie nominees were dressed up last week. They obviously don’t have the Most Popular Logie Award winners because they were still being decided up to today.

Cast photo for Most Outstanding Drama is Wentworth.

1 Like

So do numerous online guides??
Would be nice if TV Week could alter their guide to include all the FTA channels, wouldn’t be overly hard.

1 Like

They are very difficult to read. yourtv.com.au which can be viewed in mobile and desktop modes is easier to read.

2 Likes

The whole tv black box website is hard to read really…but that’s another issue.

2 Likes

2 Likes