TV Week

Nice surprise

3 Likes

Good to feature a different show even if they recycled the shot from last year’s launch cover story. They didn’t even photoshop a different colour for the t-shiirt which they’ve done before.

last year they were giving away $1m, now only $50k?

Cost of living crisis having a stark impact on prizemoney :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool photos of Ricki-Lee Coulter and Scott Tweedie for their stories. Shame they didn’t put those shots together to create a cover shot.

2 Likes

The least safest place in UK - Midsomer County - gets the cover. No H and A!

4 Likes

Hell has frozen over. That, or Summer Bay must be having a really uneventful week for once.

2 Likes

H&A doesn’t even get an inset picture, either, but Neighbours does?? Must be devastatingly quiet in Summer Bay next week.

2 Likes

Possibly communication problems with the bay this week due the combined effect of simultaneous earthquake, tidal wave and bushfires.

TV Week: Anything happening in H&A this week?

They’ve run out of characters to take hostage so Neighbours is having a go at that caper. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Luckily I was sitting down when I saw no HAA on the cover! Does this mean it will be cover to cover HAA next week?

Next week will be H&A bonanza!

Cover story plus;
‘25 reasons why we love H&A
and, hot new cast poster!’

to be followed by 25 favourite H&A characters next week, and 25 favourite moments of H&A the following week

Maybe we should make a TV Week bingo card?

1 Like

Make sure you include these cover story headlines or bylines on your bingo card:
Why I Had to Leave
Why I Had to Return
Back to the Bay?
Who Will Die?
Who Will Survive?
Hostage Hell

2 Likes

Johanna Griggs is on the cover this week.

Or include the words

Shock
Disaster
Danger
Survive

1 Like

2 Likes

Danger
Death
Birth
Walkout

1 Like

There is always a SHOCK walkout on MAFS which therefore makes it not a shock. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: