Trump's Inauguration - Media coverage

How is a presidential inauguration a shitty game?

9’s promo graphic makes him look like he has a cold, where as 7 makes him look evil.

2 Likes

Reread what I said.

I see the ABC’s coverage is starting at 2am AEDT now.

9pm if you include a special edition of Planet America on ABC News 24.

1 Like

Despite to the contrary of the EPG, Weekend Today is starting at 6am AEDST tomorrow morning, following Nine News’ coverage.

2 Likes

EPG does say 6am…

2 Likes

@David my EPG in Melbourne is 7am but l assume you looked at Foxtel EPG which does have 6am.

EPG on GTV-8 says 6:00 No Information

I’d say it’s likely there’ll be some good clean streams…

Russia hasn’t released that video yet.

9 Likes

Pity Seven used AEDT time for the promo shown in Queensland, too hard to make a local version?

3 Likes

PBS NewsHour and Twitter
present the
Inauguration of Donald J. Trump

#DayOne for Donald J. Trump, the 45th president of the United States. Join PBS NewsHour, in partnership with Twitter, for special live-stream coverage of Inauguration Day 2017, anchored by managing editor Judy Woodruff, with NewsHour correspondents John Yang and Lisa Desjardins. Witness the swearing-in of President-elect Trump. Participate in the inaugural address, the parade, and the arrival of the first family at the White House with Twitter, the most immediate news source in the world.

Watch LIVE on Twitter

Inauguration of Donald J. Trump
Friday, January 20 | 4pm GMT
Follow @NewsHour

2 Likes

Some (bad quality) caps of the US breakfast shows this morning.

Good Morning America

NBC Today

CBS This Morning

4 Likes

I’m watching the CBS Coverage and I have to say I am impressed with how they are covering it so far.

1 Like

ABC

3 Likes

Can’t that guy put on suit on? A T shirt? On a news network on a big news day? I hate that shit!

Good to see, seeming there were reports yesterday he would cut funding to PBS and NPR!

How do you access all these?

Chas wearing a Reagan-Bush '84 T-shirt

1 Like