Triple M Network

I remember her doing mornings on MMM but I’m not sure if that was before or after FoxFM. My main memory was that she was always off sick! At the time I thought it was perhaps because she didn’t like her co-hosts!

Wasn’t she on Richard Stubbs’ breakfast show in the 90s?

XY Zoo? Hang on…that was the 80s (showing my age!)

According to Radioinfo, Triple M has announced a star-studded commentary team for this summer’s Ashes cricket tests. Kerry O’Keeffe will head the team and will be joined by Mick Molloy and Lawrence Mooney, along with James Brayshaw, Mark Howard, Gus Worland plus former England women’s cricket player Isa Guha. The commentary team also features former cricketers Adam Gilchrist, Mark Waugh, Greg Blewett, Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson, Merv Hughes, Jason Gillespie, Brad Haddin and Graeme Swann. Former England captain and batsman Sir Ian Botham will also feature on the commentary panel from the U.K. Neroli Meadows will be a reporter during the coverage.

4 Likes

Triple M has a better Cricket commentary team than Channel Nine!

6 Likes

The new Roy and HG!!

2 Likes

And better than Macquarie Radio and ABC (with guest commentators from BBC’s Test Match Special team) for that matter. But it doesn’t always mean more people will tune in to Triple M.

1 Like

It’s disappointing that they aren’t apart of the coverage seeing HG did the Sydney test at the beginning of the year. Aside from that, it’s a very good lineup

1 Like

Herald Sun reports Triple M’s new drive show with Mick Molloy and Jane Kennedy will starts in October, after the NRL and AFL grand finals.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to this. Should hopefully give Kate, Tim and Marty some competition.

Been mentioned on The Hot Breakfast that the new show starts October 23rd

1 Like

Not commentating on Sky?

BT Sport are covering it in the UK - so he’d likely be free of TV commitments unless Nine are grabbing him as well.

1 Like

Music during Luke Bona’s middawn talk show is quite repetitive. Two songs an hour but you’ll hear most of them every week.

2 Likes

Luke Bona’s show is live to SCA’s regional WA stations but more voicetracked boredom on Mix 94.5. Fix it Erica.

Jay Mueller has told Mediaweek he will step down as EP of The Hot Breakfast at the end of this year after eight years in the job, to focus on his own business Bad Producer Productions, and to explore other opportunities.

2 Likes

Renewal is always interesting, a challenge to replace a good person like Jay.

Won’t happen as long as Ian Chappell is commentating, they’re as popular with each other as a politician is with the public.

Yep she was.

Wil Anderson is tipped to replace Mick Molloy on the Hot Breakfast. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/footy-mad-comic-wil-anderson-favourite-for-one-of-melbourne-radios-most-coveted-breakfast-gigs/news-story/b296c9aa3c3324040701b3c2a19bdd6d

2 Likes