Triple M Network

The music is the same on Triple M Brisbane, Gold FM Gold Coast and Mix FM Sunshine Coast so I’ll go out on a limb and say yes, the music is the same on all stations.

so if triple m play dennis leary asshole will the regionals play it as well

In Bona’s show? Yes.
Outside of that show, the Triple M stations run a number of different music logs (or formats) distinct to the metro rock formats, although some songs will naturally overlap.

1 Like

I don’t believe such a song would be on the overnight log anyway given the show is networked.

I doubt the regionals would play that song, I’m sure SCA realize that country people are generally very conservative and would not tolerate a song like this. That may be the reason why there’s more contemporary music such as Adele and not focusing on so much rock on regional Triple M

They’ll play whatever’s on the overnight show doesn’t matter what it is. That song would never be on The night shift. They had new orders Blue Monday last night. It’s mainly classic rock on Luke’s show.

1 Like

Ok so Mix doesn’t take the show live but the regionals do.

Grill Team in Sydney were not able to broadcast today because of technical errors (still on-going too)

2 Likes

What’s on air instead?

2 Likes

Bogan rock music!:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Seemed to be something amiss with the Hot Breakfast in Melbourne too. More music than usual and more pre-recorded interviews (well from 8am onwards). So much so that I wondered if they were actually there!

1 Like

Who’s stupid idea was it to can the DSL on weekends, Roy and HG’s show is awful in comparison. I can only assume Rabs wasn’t Re-signing with Triple M.

2 Likes

Still DSL in Perth on mix

Noth the Sydney one though obviously😂

DSL is still on in Adelaide, Saturday’s 7 to 9.30am, with Roy & HG on 9.30 to 11.30am.

MMM Sydney this afternoon have the Swans on DAB and the Dragons V Titans… which is good to see (or should that be hear? :thinking: )

Brigitte Duclos filled in for Mick Molloy this morning on Hot Breakfast. IMO a good replacement for Mick when he leaves for Drive later this year.

She isn’t shy when it comes to breakfast radio having worked with Lehmo at Gold FM up until 2015 and even had a brief stint in 2016 as breakfast news reader on SEN.

2 Likes

I thought they were leaning towards Lawrence Mooney to fill the spot?

I’ve never been a huge fan of Duclos but she was actually quite funny this morning. Mind you, I think three males and Rosie make quite a good combination.

2 Likes

She we also previously on Mix 101.1 before moving to Gold, and before that was part of The Cage on Triple M in the mid 2000’s.

1 Like

I could be wrong…but wasn’t it Barry and Brig on Fox FM before the Cage on Triple M (Barry being Barry Bissell from Take 40 not the Triple M music monkey…)