Triple M Network

Enjoying the countdown in Triple M this week,is this on all metro Triple M stations?

2 Likes

The Classic 666?

That’s on in Sydney, so it probably is.

2 Likes

Ratings holiday this week, so SCA have sent their on air staff on leave and networking the lot of it. Want to win a prize? You’re up against three markets. It’s the east coast MMM metros.

1 Like

They’ve been giving away a trip to Hong Kong to see Guns ‘n’ Roses in concert every time they played one of their songs

2 Likes

70’s And 80’s Music On Modern Digital is Rubbish, they deserve to be on Greatest Hirs Instead.

2 Likes

That goes in the Digital Radio thread. Try posting there next time.

Surely those DAB+ stations are part of the “Triple M Network” though. They’ve been discussed in this thread before.

3 Likes

OK

Triple M Adelaide breakfast co-hosts Chris Dittmar and Mark Ricciuto have re-signed for another three years.

1 Like

Robin Bailey from 4MMM BIG Breakfast show has recently announced her engagement to her partner Sean

2 Likes

There was a Keith Urban music special tonight on Triple Country tonight hosted by radio legend Trevor Smith. It was fantastic. SCA should sign up Trevor for a regular shift on MMM Country.

2 Likes

Hot Breakfast still on-air currently (10:10am) covering the #libspill with Eddie Mcguire. Trying to prevent people flicking over to 3AW I guess. Still playing the odd song still though.

2 Likes

What an odd station Triple M has become

3 Likes

Eddie: “This is Triple M Hot Breakfast and it’s now nine minutes to eleven”. Cue chuckles all round.

Rosie: “Coming up 4 minutes of non stop rock”. Actually quite funny.

10 Likes

The Hot Breakfast did what no other Melbourne FM Radio Show had done today, sticked with the Updates on the Liberal Government Situation.

3 Likes

Will they do the same tomorrow?

I’d expect so - given it’s all going to come to a head.

I don’t think they will. They only stayed on air past 9am because it was a developing story with many unknowns. Tomorrow we actually know that the party room meeting (if there is one) will be 12pm. Why bother staying on-air until then.

2 Likes

Brisbane TV commercial

6 Likes

I rarely see a Triple M ad on telly in Sydney.