Trial By Kyle

I don’t get why you are shaming someone for watching a show.

He said he shamefully watched it. Don’t you bother reading the posts @ShadowDan?

Have to wonder why this has taken all year for Ten to air…

1 Like

Because it’s :poop:?

1 Like

Trial By Kyle.

Premieres Thursday 24 October At 8.30pm

Make A Date With Justice.

Australia, get ready to experience the wrath of the (dis) honourable Kyle Sandilands when Pilot Week ’s most infamous commission premieres Thursday, 24 October at 8.30pm.

Trial By Kyle dishes out unique forms of justice on real disputes. The plaintiffs and defendants better plead their case carefully… just because the law is on their side doesn’t mean that Kyle will be! All parties involved have signed an arbitration agreement stating that the show’s ruling is final and Kyle’s verdict must be upheld.

A bro-code on sleeping with your mate’s ex-girlfriend? We got it. An adopted greyhound conundrum that can only be solved by a pet psychic? You betcha. A Torres Straight Islander accusing an adult entertainer of using a didgeridoo as a beer bong? Of course!

And if that’s not enough, Denise Drysdale appears as an ambassador for ‘people of a certain age’, Justin Lacko is a model spokesperson – literally - and even Shannon Noll gets in on the action.

Criminal Lawyer and voice of reason Anna Heinrich is on hand to help steer things on the straight and narrow and resident bailiff Toks, attempts to maintain any sort of decorum.

This is Kyle’s crazy courtroom - anything can, and usually will happen.

4 Likes

Thats another good slot.

Does anyone know how many episodes?

only 1 with any luck

1 Like

There was a recent high profile case involving a friend of Sandilands. It would have been perfect for this show.

Nothing about those people suggests they are “real”. Quite sure they’re all paid actors or actor wannabes. :rofl:

1 Like

He’s an idiot. It’s just self preservation as he is going to be embarrassed by the ratings tomorrow so he’ll say “even I didn’t watch it’

1 Like

This will either end up like Rove’s show and make people wonder the point of Pilot week.

Or it could go the other way and the “shock/revolting factor” of Kyle is car crash tv that people can’t stop watching lol.

Or somewhere in the middle with the ratings.

I didn’t watch it but my prediction is around 400k. It might get some of the Bachelorette flow over but won’t even come close to Gogglebox.

Personally I think a real proper court show (Judge Judy / People’s Court style) would have been a better option that this. From the Pilot week episode I watched this show and couldn’t work out if they were real (but just plain stupid) cases or if it was taking the piss .

363,000 last night. It beat it commercial rivals in the timeslot plus made the top 5 in the three key demos.

That compares to the pilot that had 372,000 of a 800k lead in.

Yeah it’ll stick around based on those figures. I haven’t seen it and he’s not my thing but if it’s looked more as a silly comic outing then I don’t see an issue with it.

1 Like

Strong figures. This won’t be going anywhere, if anything I’d expect Ten to make more episodes for 2020 than they originally ordered.

under 400k being considered strong figures is baffling to me. But I do understand the demos are good.

1 Like