Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Some animated promotion for Nine News Melbourne perhaps?

7 Likes

Or… they can just bring back the colour ups…

8 Likes

The WIN isn’t big enough.

Big enough for you?

19 Likes

Completely and utterly unrealistic

The picture quality is too good for WIN SD

9 Likes

WIN is like one of those dodgy YouTube channels that is trying to avoid copyright detection:

24 Likes

One more idea - WIN should blur out their programming and just have one big WIN logo :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

How about this?

One more

Credit for watermark: http://australiantvstuff.weebly.com/

10 Likes

It’s an improvement. Your blurred out one is more in line with Bruce’s expectations.

4 Likes

WIN should hurry up and copyright their map watermark before the rest of the world catches on to their genius and starts copying them.

19 Likes

Please, don’t stop there @TV.Cynic! :rofl:

[quote=“eddel, post:167, topic:1135, full:true”]
WIN is like one of those dodgy YouTube channels that is trying to avoid copyright detection:

[/quote]LOL! :joy:

5 Likes

A few more countries - it’s just so classy I’m sure it will catch on everywhere :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m glad you did a better mock thanks to my website. :slight_smile:

I will update it with even more coverups, I mean a few more gems I got.

3 Likes

If WIN continued with the coverups on Ten Eyewitness News:

8 Likes

Please don’t give them any ideas @SEQTelevision! :rofl::nauseated_face:

Mind you, I think that would work perfectly for the local news editions. Better than the ‘slanted block’ they currently use (with an empty orange graphic attached to it in Tassie :roll_eyes:).

8 Likes

Those coverups are not big enough.

1 Like

Needs to be a mappy one, complete with covering the EY and the N on the right.

1 Like

A subtle message from WIN to its viewers

22 Likes

There’s just one part you missed:

12 Likes

Okay, so here goes a few ideas for a refreshed WIN…

Instead of 'ol Mappy, how about taking the TEN logo as a clockface, and superimpose WIN to it at the 10 o’clock position. This shouts, ‘without TEN, WIN would be nothing’.
In fact, they could animate it by starting at 5 o’clock (clearly a dig at 9 on 5), turning up to 10 o’clock.

Now for 11, imagine a bar-graph of the other networks above the 11 logo, WIN being on the tallest bar. This implies they’ve got it over the other networks, WIN’s #1.

Not sure about ONE, I’ve run out of Ideas, but I’m sure Bruce has a few :slight_smile:

… whadda you mean offensive?

19 Likes