Watermarks

Jesus wept.

6 Likes

That latest WIN map of Australia “watermark” (it doesn’t even deserve to be called that if you ask me) is just terrible. Hopefully not a permanent thing…

5 Likes

Is that a mock??

If not, terrible.

5 Likes

I can assure you that it’s not. :worried:

more like a broach or pin

1 Like

I’m cackling

WIN is entitled to watermark but this is ridiculous lol

Standby for ‘you’re watching WIN network’ on WIN HD, ONE and Eleven.

Ah this is the one I was talking about in the WIN Television thread. All I can say to WIN is why?

7 Likes

That is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. What the hell is wrong with this company?

7 Likes

:unamused:

3 Likes

At least make the damn thing transparent! Jesus, that’s so disgusting!

7 Likes

What’s the betting this is to cover up the Eyewitness News logo at 5pm?

3 Likes

The WIN news coverup is (almost) big enough to coverup the TEN news watermark, so I doubt it

Almost big enough, since TAS has that now empty orange bar under the WIN news coverup, where you can still see some animation from the TEN logo underneath

2 Likes

What am I seeing here? A 24/7 coverup of nothing?

Un fucking believable. Right after we just roasted their shitty coverup antics from years gone by. Really thought it was a Nine thing but clearly it wasn’t.

12 Likes

They must be looking on here then lol

Doubt it, unless they enjoy being shit at what they do.

5 Likes

WIN have always been attention seekers and the BBL starts tonight which means more than 7 people will be watching there channel. I am glad they are not with 9 anymore. Google maps could use that.

35 Likes

:laughing: :joy: Yep that sums it up. I still think the logo could be bigger :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Not in WA either.

Anyone here thinking this is just a pisstake from WIN staff? The timing is oddly coincidental.

2 Likes

What makes NSW so special then? :smirk: