Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Would’ve preferred to vote for the clown than the other two parties.

6 Likes

Sadly, I agree with you.

3 Likes

What?

4 Likes

The proof is in the non-existant mock… Hence the name of this thread… :joy:

2 Likes

Jim’s Group today expanded into the media with launch of…

This was followed by the acquisition of a certain media discussion site

16 Likes

Presuming that Brexit is now expected to happen on April 12, here’s how I’d imagine an updated version of the countdown graphics on Seven News Sydney would be like after remembering another reason that day will be important for some of their viewers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I almost would go for a full-time screen, but why not just keep it to half of Fergo’s face, eh?

1 Like

Sneak peek at the new season of MasterChef as 10 adds new style challenges to try to capture some of the Married at First Sight audience.

7 Likes

LOL love this. Thought it was real for a moment!!

5 Likes

…and sadly, Julie is the 2nd contestant to be eliminated from Amber’s Newsreading Knockout.

Time for a couple of new entrants to the show - another newsreader plus a weather forecaster (TBH, I often wonder if there’s ever been a clash of egos between Amber Sherlock & Gavin Morris during the ad breaks :stuck_out_tongue:)!

7 Likes

Would not shag any of them. :rofl:

1 Like

Gavin Morris has no ego.

If he doesn’t like you, he’ll be professional and that’s it.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I just couldn’t resist doing a quick re-edit of Optus’ logo and the new one for FM 1047 Clarence Valley:

MOCKOptusFMLogo

If there’s anyone on Media Spy who’s really good at editing together radio station IDs/Promos, I’d love to hear their attempts at some for “Optus FM”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist…again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCKNoMoneyLogo

17 Likes

nice one! haha

1 Like

i feel personally attacked
how could you

3 Likes

Coming to the Nine Network multiplex at 4am (those who remember what happened to 4ME via the Seven Network multiplex after regular programming went off air a few years ago should get the joke)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

remove the ‘channel’ so it looks like a failure in a banking system.

11 Likes

The sad thing is that this may eventually happen…

2 Likes

Win 10NF overlay…

#howlong

Untitled

8 Likes