Tongue-in-cheek mocks

…and the inevitable sponsored version:
“10 News First: Drunk Maccas Run”

19 Likes

Wait a minute! What about 10 News First: Brunch (on the weekend)?

8 Likes

News breaks should be “snackbreak”

10 Likes

And don’t forget 10 News First: The Munchies (for enjoyers of… certain herbs)!

4 Likes

14 Likes

As much as I don’t want to see Prime Possum and Doopa Dog be a casualty of the retirement of the GWN/Prime brand names, I still couldn’t resist to make a TiC mock of this post! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

:rofl: That’s exactly how I imagined it would play out! Great job.

As a middle aged male I really shouldn’t care about this stuff. It’s rare for me to watch anything on Seven let alone be watching when those spots air. I really am interested and invested in what will happen 7.25pm tomorrow. Just because it’s kind of sad seeing the last traces of localism stripped away I guess. I’m going to be enraged if the Fat Cat spots from Perth start airing. I think I’d rather see them kill the spot altogether.

4 Likes

You just can’t replace a dog mascot with a cat mascot. A canine’s love is like no other. They unconditionally love you and would do anything to protect you. Cats are just… I can’t explain it. I have to leave it to this gif:

HandyEnragedHammerheadbird-size_restricted

4 Likes

14 Likes

Omg that was just brilliant. Might have to scare my niece and nephew tomorrow when I facetime them!
“Hey kids do you like possum pie and doopa dog going to bed? Well here’s something…”
BANG.
Seconda later sister and brother in law on camera “What the fuck, kids dont want to go to bed!”

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

2DayFM’s new campaign :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

“Julie, I told you this 2-and-a-half hours ago we can’t ALL be wearing black.”

23 Likes

@David will have an issue with #jacketgate being brought up.

3 Likes

Nope. All good on my end. :blush:

2 Likes

Quite a change in position from 28 days ago when somebody only alluded to it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

ask and you shall recieve

14 Likes

Somewhere in 2 alternate timelines:

7 Likes

fixed that promo pic for 10:

7 Likes